Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

The Hell Hole! Who Wants In?

FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,367
Holy crap, is that the Hell Hole? Yes it is. It is the famous FreshX Hell Hole Interview! For all of you noobs who don't know what the Hell Hole is, it is an interview given by me, that's why it is the Hell Hole. Here's how it will work, if you want to be a victim, I mean, uhh, participant, then just say in the comments you want to join. You have to comment by Friday though, because once it is Saturday, a poll will be out asking who you want to see enter the Hell Hole. The poll will go until Sunday night. What is also going to be a new addition to the Hell Hole is Player Question Submitions. I am going to let you comment what question you want the victim to answer. You only have until Sumday to get in your questions. Only the best comments will be chosen.

I now open the doors to my Hell Hole. Do you have what it takes to enter?

Comments