Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

iron knights are over

hail_stormhail_storm PUTTING COSTUMES ON MAH DOGSMember Posts: 180
u guys must be happy now iron knights are ended
«1

Comments

  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
    What is this "iron knights"?
    Most I heard was that it was an attempt to copy Brass Knights and were in war with them, I wonder what actually happened.
  • hail_stormhail_storm PUTTING COSTUMES ON MAH DOGSMember Posts: 180
    if want farther info about it ask a player in deepworld his username is sillyy
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 872
    (づ⌐■ ͜ʖ■)づ
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
    edited January 2017
    Iron-ow what happened, they knight have been defeated in this wore of theirs, they were totally a pain in the brass
    (づ⌐■ ͜ʖ■)づ
  • hail_stormhail_storm PUTTING COSTUMES ON MAH DOGSMember Posts: 180
    no and no
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,242
    edited January 2017
    image
    1h90cm.jpg
    500 x 575 - 58K
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    edited January 2017
    I guess you could say...



    I have no idea what to say, sorry
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046

    I guess you could say...



    I have no idea what to say, sorry

    Just tink of a good pun and speak your mined
  • YeongyulYeongyul i really, really like milkMember Posts: 752
    IRONic
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsMember Posts: 1,120
    Can we please have the reason of why this guild is ending?? Even though the name was an ironic copy of The Brass Knights, it was probably a nice guild. :smiley:
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    I tink you had a good run. I don't bold.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Well thats just not ferrum nice for you
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    I really can't tink of any puns
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,641
    I don't know what to zinc about all this, but my guess is that their power pewtered away.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
    edited January 2017
    RoseGold said:

    Can we please have the reason of why this guild is ending?? Even though the name was an ironic copy of The Brass Knights, it was probably a nice guild. :smiley:

    no it wasn't, a member of the brass knights got angry when Gilby banned him from the guild so he made this guild to kill the Brass Knights, although it had 8 members and the BKnights had 400+
    You may have gotten the wrong impression, bro.
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsMember Posts: 1,120
    RedMan said:

    RoseGold said:

    Can we please have the reason of why this guild is ending?? Even though the name was an ironic copy of The Brass Knights, it was probably a nice guild. :smiley:

    no it wasn't, a member of the brass knights got angry when Gilby banned him from the guild so he made this guild to kill the Brass Knights, although it had 8 members and the BKnights had 400+
    You may have gotten the wrong impression, bro.
    So the point of the guild was to take over The Brass Knights? There must have been a valid reason why this guy was banned from BK.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
    RoseGold said:

    RedMan said:

    RoseGold said:

    Can we please have the reason of why this guild is ending?? Even though the name was an ironic copy of The Brass Knights, it was probably a nice guild. :smiley:

    no it wasn't, a member of the brass knights got angry when Gilby banned him from the guild so he made this guild to kill the Brass Knights, although it had 8 members and the BKnights had 400+
    You may have gotten the wrong impression, bro.
    So the point of the guild was to take over The Brass Knights? There must have been a valid reason why this guy was banned from BK.
    Copied from Discord
    "Searching up NSFW content with the Google bot, trash-talking other members, and having a generally toxic attitude.
    (And being annoying as heck)"
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    RedMan said:

    RoseGold said:

    RedMan said:

    RoseGold said:

    Can we please have the reason of why this guild is ending?? Even though the name was an ironic copy of The Brass Knights, it was probably a nice guild. :smiley:

    no it wasn't, a member of the brass knights got angry when Gilby banned him from the guild so he made this guild to kill the Brass Knights, although it had 8 members and the BKnights had 400+
    You may have gotten the wrong impression, bro.
    So the point of the guild was to take over The Brass Knights? There must have been a valid reason why this guy was banned from BK.
    Copied from Discord
    "Searching up NSFW content with the Google bot, trash-talking other members, and having a generally toxic attitude.
    (And being annoying as heck)"
    Said member also called them jerks because he got banned, even though he really deserved it.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    edited January 2017
    This thread is gold

    (づ⌐■ ͜ʖ■)づ
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
    tjergoz said:

    This thread is gold

    (づ⌐■ ͜ʖ■)づ

    this thread deserves a gold metal, and I believe that Iron this competition
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,081
    *sulks*

    Still has nothing on that giga protector thread
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,903
    Everywhen said:

    *sulks*

    Still has nothing on that giga protector thread

    I thought we came to an agreement to never bring that up ever again
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
    edited January 2017
    Stop being as dense as iron and start forging those puns!
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    RedMan said:

    Stop being as dense as iron and start forging those puns!

    (づ⌐■ ͜ʖ■)づ
Sign In or Register to comment.