Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Copper Crow

Requirements:
1000 areas
10 teles
lol 10 or higher
«1

Comments

  • ScribbzScribbz (L)MIRLPosts: 626Member
    Iron Crow is enough.
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,271Member
    It'd probably be better for it to be 2500 areas
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member
    Nah, I like the crow system as it is.

    Except we need Emerald Crow. That's all :blush:
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,818Member
    I think we need a Diamond Crow.
    > 50000 areas explored
    > 250 Teleporters repaired
    > Level 70+
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsPosts: 1,120Member

    I think we need a Diamond Crow.
    > 50000 areas explored
    > 250 Teleporters repaired
    > Level 70+

    I don't think a diamond crow should be a higher rank than onyx crow. Emerald sounds good :)
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    edited January 2017
    no thanks
    Post edited by _Brainstorm_ on
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member
    RedMan said:

    no

    Perhaps try to write something constructive rather than just "no". It doesn't add anything to the discussion.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member

    RedMan said:

    no

    Perhaps try to write something constructive rather than just "no". It doesn't add anything to the discussion.
    RedMan said:

    no thanks


    yay for constructivism!
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersPosts: 651Member
    RedMan said:

    RedMan said:

    no

    Perhaps try to write something constructive rather than just "no". It doesn't add anything to the discussion.
    RedMan said:

    no thanks


    yay for constructivism!
    thats just as useless as just no

    anyway

    I really don't get the whole emerald thingy. as there is no emerald in deepworld, its not logical to have emerald ranks in the game

    @RedMan thats constructive
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberPosts: 1,150Member
    If they do make another crow, I think it should be in between ruby and onyx
    Example:
    Diamond crow:
    Level 55
    60,000 areas
    300 teleporters
    Mainly because the stretch between ruby and onyx is really big.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    Zacywacko said:

    If they do make another crow, I think it should be in between ruby and onyx
    Example:
    Diamond crow:
    Level 55
    60,000 areas
    300 teleporters
    Mainly because the stretch between ruby and onyx is really big.

    it's a mathematically fittish stretch actually, and it goes by the rule: Level +10, Areas 200%
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 1,366Member
    edited January 2017
    We need higher crows. Not lower crows! :p
    RedMan said:

    Zacywacko said:

    If they do make another crow, I think it should be in between ruby and onyx
    Example:
    Diamond crow:
    Level 55
    60,000 areas
    300 teleporters
    Mainly because the stretch between ruby and onyx is really big.

    it's a mathematically fittish stretch actually, and it goes by the rule: Level +10, Areas 200%
    This makes me worry about the crow that might come after onyx crow.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaPosts: 518Member
    Chicken said:

    We need higher crows. Not lower crows! :p

    RedMan said:

    Zacywacko said:

    If they do make another crow, I think it should be in between ruby and onyx
    Example:
    Diamond crow:
    Level 55
    60,000 areas
    300 teleporters
    Mainly because the stretch between ruby and onyx is really big.

    it's a mathematically fittish stretch actually, and it goes by the rule: Level +10, Areas 200%
    This makes me worry about the crow that might come after onyx crow.
    All I need is the space biome
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    I think its inappropriate for deepworld standards to have anything that outranks onyx. Onyx is considered the rarest raw material out there and its only fitting Onyx would be the last rank.
    We also have already got a decent ranking system (Iron-Brass-Sapphire-Ruby-Onyx). 4 rankings to pass through before reaching the prestigious Onyx rank. To add more seems redundant to me. Rather than adding more ranks, i think its better to add more orders (and if possible, bonuses to having acheived a rank, since Moon already has that exp bonus)
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 761Member
    I believe an emerald crow would be good! But anything Higher than onyx is way too far since ruby-onyx crow takes forever!
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    Notch crow!

    -gets ruffed up by other users-
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,818Member
    Everyone's saying Emerald Crow yet I'm up for a Diamond Crow.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member

    Everyone's saying Emerald Crow yet I'm up for a Diamond Crow.

    That does not compute, Diamond and Ruby/Sapphire are from different generations.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 1,366Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm not sure a copper crow is needed. We already have iron and the gold-looking crow that I totally DID NOT forget the name of.

    Everyone's saying Emerald Crow yet I'm up for a Diamond Crow.

    That's a good idea. A crow in the massive gap between Ruby and onyx would be nice.
    RedMan said:

    Everyone's saying Emerald Crow yet I'm up for a Diamond Crow.

    That does not compute, Diamond and Ruby/Sapphire are from different generations.
    So are steam guns and massive energy-shooting weapons.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    Chicken said:

    I'm not sure a copper crow is needed. We already have iron and the gold-looking crow that I totally DID NOT forget the name of.

    Everyone's saying Emerald Crow yet I'm up for a Diamond Crow.

    That's a good idea. A crow in the massive gap between Ruby and onyx would be nice.
    RedMan said:

    Everyone's saying Emerald Crow yet I'm up for a Diamond Crow.

    That does not compute, Diamond and Ruby/Sapphire are from different generations.
    So are steam guns and massive energy-shooting weapons.
    Oh, nobody gets the joke...
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesPosts: 3,648Member
    This is no place for Pokémon references, shaaaameful.
  • Steve777Steve777 Jumping through time. 1 s/second.Posts: 1,233Member
    We don't need another crow, it's already just for vanity and flaunting how much "better" you are at the game.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    Steve777 said:

    We don't need another crow, it's already just for vanity and flaunting how much "better" you are at the game.

    yes, we need more orders
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    Wasn't there an Order of the Lion teased sometime in the past? I believe it was an order based around pvp.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 1,366Member
    Iyasumi said:

    Wasn't there an Order of the Lion teased sometime in the past? I believe it was an order based around pvp.

    I think it was order of the sun. Had something to do with tickets. It's not a bad idea, and it's better than adding a new crow.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    Chicken said:

    Iyasumi said:

    Wasn't there an Order of the Lion teased sometime in the past? I believe it was an order based around pvp.

    I think it was order of the sun. Had something to do with tickets. It's not a bad idea, and it's better than adding a new crow.
    Order of the Sun was reworked into Order of the Moon.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,119Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Iyasumi said:

    Chicken said:

    Iyasumi said:

    Wasn't there an Order of the Lion teased sometime in the past? I believe it was an order based around pvp.

    I think it was order of the sun. Had something to do with tickets. It's not a bad idea, and it's better than adding a new crow.
    Order of the Sun was reworked into Order of the Moon.
    Order of the lion defs existed
Sign In or Register to comment.