Thank You Deepworld

LikoLiko in a not-so-perfect worldMember Posts: 16
Yes I am still an applicant, but I can't express how much I love deepworld. Deepworld is such a nice place to be when you want to relax and not play fps games. Before I use to be a loser walking around my new school and I do not know how to start a conversation with someone, now however I have many friends and it was mainly because of deepworld where I talked to other people. (main reason i was a loner was because i watch anime) heh

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 640
    :)
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 702
    k
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376
    I very much feel the same way. I was in a new school, having just moved all the way across the country, so I knew nobody, but my friends from Deepworld still helped me and encouraged me and were always there for me, and they were the ones that did, and still do, support me like family :)

On a side note, welcome to the forums!
  • bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Member Posts: 279
    Thank you so much for making this! It's always nice to see the positive side of Deepworld :blush:
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 903
    This is so sweet....
    I know there are a lot of anime-loving forumers here, strangely. You should have a chat with some of them! :)
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,690
    *raises hand*
    *points to self*
    Otaku
    *goes back to reading naruto fanfic*
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    Everywhen said:

*raises hand*
    *points to self*
    Otaku

Same! Except I'm finishing up the translated light novels for NGNL :P
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,690
    Iyasumi said:

Everywhen said:

*raises hand*
    *points to self*
    Otaku

Same! Except I'm finishing up the translated light novels for NGNL :P
    I will get around to that too
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    You're welcome.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215

I have a same feeling. The first time when i see this game add 2 years ago I saw people mining, I really wanted a mining game so i downloaded it but when I downloaded it, It was more that I can ever imagine. Thank you alot deepworld for making us all happy
    I really miss my friends who quitted But still I will always love deepworld
    I always try getting more people to game but due to it is not available on android it becomes hard. Hope to see android version soon.

first quarter of this year. how many times do I need to say it.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,317
    Joining Deepworld in 2013 and until now, Deepworld saved me from being a crazy lunatic who talks like a grammar nozy and likes to annoy human beings, deepworld and its people was the thing that made me change to a more successful person, and if I become famous one day (for a secret reason), and get invited to a talk show, I'll owe most thanks to the deepworld community.
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    Everywhen said:

*raises hand*
    *points to self*
    Otaku

Believe it!