We are back.

tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,357
Our glorious community has reached a stage in which opinions that break the status quo are considered taboo, not ment for the forum. People who simply wish to explain their concerns with an admirable goal, are treated horrible. Why is it so, that these people are silenced? Do we have to sit by idle all the time until change comes falling out of the sky, or do we speak up? And if these people speak up, do we need to force them to silence, or do we need to appreciate the fact that we ALL are blessed with freedom of speech?

But that is not all what our community is lacking. We fear criticism. But why do we fear criticism? If not for its harsh, but thoughtful ideas. Fear of critcism leads to lack of change. Stagnancy. Can we really allow our community to stop developing as, well, a community? Is this not dissimilar to ignorance?

We need to come closer to each other. We need to respect one another. Opinions shouldn't be silenced. Criticism shouldnt be ignored. We as a community should be open minded to all opinions, or our development will cease to continue if we don't stop this baseless act. Our current attitude, our silencing of opinions, is why people are afraid to speak up. Why we refuse to hear out the truth. Change is nigh, but only if we as a community accept our flaws, and use this to improve upon ourselves. To better ourselves. To free ourselves of ignorance! Of hate! Of fear!

Order, and Unity, is what we as community need, and what I've always held in high regard, as person, but also as moral guidelines. We instill these ideals into our guild, the RSU. While it may not be much, if we stand together, join each other and face these problems, we will do everything in our power to eradicate our problems.

That is why we are going to restore the RSU to what it once was, with as single most important goal to unite us all once more. We going to lay the foundation for an improved community, as a hammer so strong.
Unification and order is what we need, and what we are going to give to you. I have a brilliant team backing me up, truly amazing people, who share these ideals, and who want to make this community better, for all of us.

Join us in this change. Join us, and together we shall make sure that we shall restore this community once more! That once this is all over, we can look back and say proudly that we are able to take down our problems, and look forward to a brighter future!

We also want to hail our old allies who are still out there. We are returning, your ally is returning. I hope the guilds are open to help is archieving this goal.

ORDINIS, FORTITUDO, UNUM!

~The office of president Tjergoz of the R.S.U.

Comments

• DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554
    As the minister of propaganda, ORDINIS FORTITUDO UNUM
  • MaverickMaverick The Chernokov ashesMember Posts: 38
    A little tryhard mate, but why not give it a shot?

sign me up for your guilt.

(If this is no guild recruitment form however, I will feel dumb.)
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,357
    Maverick said:

Ofcourse you may. The more people join, the more we can archieve.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554
    tjergoz said:

Maverick said:

The more the merrier.
    With more people, our word will only be spread further. Anyone can join our crusade against ignorance and censorship.
  • MaverickMaverick The Chernokov ashesMember Posts: 38
    tjergoz said:

Maverick said:

Debator said:

tjergoz said:

Maverick said:

The more the merrier.
    With more people, our word will only be spread further. Anyone can join our crusade against ignorance and censorship.
    sounds like a plan to me,

shall we meet up wherever you've got your guild obelisk thing to carry on from there?
    Maverick said:

tjergoz said:

Maverick said:

Debator said:

tjergoz said:

Maverick said:

The more the merrier.
    sounds like a plan to me,

shall we meet up wherever you've got your guild obelisk thing to carry on from there?
    That is New Moscow. If you go there right now I shall add you
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    edited January 12
    Love the values of this guild and what it stands for. I greatly encourage anyone who is looking for a guild to consider this one (if you don't want to be in Destiny, that is :wink:).
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,549
    edited January 12
    Wow, that sounded like a speech straight from a communist leader. (In a good way though)

Good guild though, too bad I have a dead guild that I don't want to get rid of because I'm stubborn...
    PIPTR0 said:

Wow, that sounded like a speech straight from a communist leader. (In a good way though)

Good guild though, too bad I have a dead guild that I don't want to get rid of because I'm stubborn...

You are always free to help us though, not per se by joining us, but sharing our goals and spreading the word is already enough!
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,310
    RSU is a historical and amazing guild as far as I heard, glad it's back, and good luck!
    RedMan said:

RSU is a historical and amazing guild as far as I heard, glad it's back, and good luck!

Thanks Red!
  • AuraAura EnglandMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,064
    edited January 13
    I shall reclaim my glorious post.

The past catches up to us, and hopefully more good memories can be made with the guild once again.
    Aura said:

I shall reclaim my glorious post.

The past catches up to us, and hopefully more good memories can be made with the guild once again.

I am so glad to have you onboard again Aura!
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,689
    asjkdflkasdflahsdjkflasdhfasd;fjhawefluiasdhkfale;fsd

I HAVE BEEN AWAITING THIS DAY FOR SO LONG AND I'M NOT EVEN PART OF YOUR GUILD!

After all this time, the old ones begin to stir from their slumber...
    Was that sufficiently dramatic?
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,013
    I'll join it!
    Zacywacko said:

I'll join it!

Great! Give me a pm when you're online!
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,549
    Eh, screw it, I'll join next time I get a chance to play. Can you just delete your own guild, because mine is 100% dead.

Also kommunism is kool.
    PIPTR0 said:

Eh, screw it, I'll join next time I get a chance to play. Can you just delete your own guild, because mine is 100% dead.

Also kommunism is kool.

You are always free to join :)

If you can't get rid of the obelisk, you are free to place it somewhere in New Moscow if you'd like
  • lxlylxly Snow SeaMember Posts: 1,319
    Grand Admiral, returning for duty!
    edited January 13
    tjergoz said:

PIPTR0 said:

Also kommunism is kool.

If you can't get rid of the obelisk, you are free to place it somewhere in New Moscow if you'd like
    That would be pretty neat, but I'll see if I can pass it off to someone first.

I'd like to give it to someone in the guild, but I'm not sure anyone is still active in a it.
    PIPTR0 said:

tjergoz said:

PIPTR0 said:

Also kommunism is kool.

That would be pretty neat, but I'll see if I can pass it off to someone first.

I'd like to give it to someone in the guild, but I'm not sure anyone is still active in a it.
    I understand, give me a call if everything's in order :)
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
    I do like the sound of it... But I do plan to kick off my guild focused on similar principles.... You can count me as an ally of this guild if you choose to accept my alliance proposal.
    Aspire said:

I do like the sound of it... But I do plan to kick off my guild focused on similar principles.... You can count me as an ally of this guild if you choose to accept my alliance proposal.

We accept Aspire. Allies with a common goal are the best allies one can get!
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,689
    tjergoz said:

Aspire said:

When I get Halcyon back up and running, we'd be in.

Halcyon's always been small, but we're always ready to assist!
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
    tjergoz said:

Aspire said:

Thank you. Be sure to pm me if you need assistance in any projects. I'll be sure to make time to help
  • AuraAura EnglandMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,064
    I guess I will also still serve as an ambassador between RSU and what remains of AoD.
    Aura said:

I guess I will also still serve as an ambassador between RSU and what remains of AoD.

Yes indeed. I hope that one day, the AoD too wilo return.
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    I'm in. Something I wanted to say for a long time now, you said in one post. Thank you.