Lost and Found

Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,208
edited January 19 in Collaborations
Hello Deepworldians!!!

(first and foremost, credit to @Venge for the idea)

So do you ever find yourself wanting to use a protector but can't remember where you put it.
Or are you ever in a world and find a lone protector not doing anything and want to get it back to its owner?

Then this is the thread for you!!!!! Post here if you are searching for a protector so players will be on the look out (you can even post a bounty). Also post here if you found a protector that belongs to someone you think/know are on the forums and want to let them know. I will add whatever you found/lost to a list in this post.

I hope this becomes an awesome resource for everyone here!!

Found:

2 micro: owned by DragonMan83. Found in Darkthorn Shadow at 550E, 190 down
There are a ton of protectors in a dead world called Griefer Hell. People thought the world was going to be popular and placed many protectors and items. -Chicken Might be a good place to look if you're missing some.

Lost:

Bounties:

CleoAdkins007 is willing to give 5 blue crystals to anyone who finds one of her many lost pros
William2 will give 1 blue if someone finds a mini pro of his, 2 for a small, 3 for a large, 4 for a mega, and 5 for a giga
hail_storm lost a giga pro in a 100% explored artic world who ever finds it gets 10 diamonds. His IGN is: _shadow_
Post edited by Tannerman14 on

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    10/10
  • EverywhenEverywhen pressing the comment button makes all comments on activity disappear - debator 2k17Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,677
    @Tannerman14 cathiron?
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,208
    Everywhen said:

@Tannerman14 cathiron?

That was it, I just could not think of it, thanks @Everywhen
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 362
    Since it's my "idea", I'll start...
    Who knows this guy, DragonMan83.

You left your protectors at Darkthorn Shadow, located at 550E, -190m.
    Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 23.36.06.png
    1280 x 800 - 840K
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    I'll give 5 blues to anyone who finds one of my many lost teleporters :joy:
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376
    I'll give 1 blue if someone finds a mini pro of mine, 2 for a small, 3 for a large, 4 for a mega, and 5 for a giga :)
  • EverywhenEverywhen pressing the comment button makes all comments on activity disappear - debator 2k17Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,677
    @Tannerman14 @Venge

thought's on making a section for this on http://dwtp.wikidot.com ?
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,208
    Everywhen said:

@Tannerman14 @Venge

thought's on making a section for this on http://dwtp.wikidot.com ?

I have no problem with adding a section there for this.
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring all of the arguments you people like to start.Member Posts: 869
    There are a ton of protectors in a dead world called Griefer Hell. People thought the world was going to be popular and placed many protectors and items.
  • SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 363
    Chicken said:

There are a ton of protectors in a dead world called Griefer Hell. People thought the world was going to be popular and placed many protectors and items.

LOL REKT

ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵃ ᶦᵈᶦᵒᵗ⋅
  • hail_stormhail_storm in tartarus!!fighting!Member Posts: 118
    i lost a giga pro in a 100% expored artic world who ever finds it gets 10 dias
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 857
    Chicken said:

Owner banned a lot of members with placed pros in that world. Sad, just sad.

This thread is awesome!
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Hopefully worlds with player-placed teleporters will be placed here as well.

To elaborate, they are teleporters simply placed right beside the spawn.
    I think i lost around 3 or 4 of my blue teleporters thanks to me forgetting to pick them up before leaving.
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 362
    Speaking of teleporters, I wish teleporters can be identified by other players like protector does...
    Venge said:

Speaking of teleporters, I wish teleporters can be identified by other players like protector does...

Me too venge, it's hard to place them here because of that, however if y'all find one post it here and I will just put it in the "found" section.

That way anyone who sees it can try if it's theirs.
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring all of the arguments you people like to start.Member Posts: 869
    edited January 20

Chicken said:

Owner banned a lot of members with placed pros in that world. Sad, just sad.

This thread is awesome!
    The owner was ban-crazy like another person I know on this forum that bans for no reason. (Name starts with an S and ends with an N)
    But all bans should be over since the owner of Griefer Hell is no longer with us. So, come get your protectors people! There are still a ton there that need your collection.
    @FreshX @Android2_0 @Chica @RiptideTD and more
    IMG_1320.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    IMG_1321.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    IMG_1322.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
    IMG_1323.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 857
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
    Hey everyone, just wanted to let yall know that there are a TON of pros left in Cathiron, I recently was able to get mine thanks to @AMWhy but I would suggest everyone should check it out, there were a lot of names I recognized from the forums there.
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376
    I've found one of my pros in Cathiron, but I'm not a member so I can't mine it. I've requested that AMWhy add me to the world though! @Tannerman14, would you like a reward for helping me to find it?
    William2 said:

I've found one of my pros in Cathiron, but I'm not a member so I can't mine it. I've requested that AMWhy add me to the world though! @Tannerman14, would you like a reward for helping me to find it?

Nah man, its good. That's why I created this, to help everyone out.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
    @derpdee got it thanks
    Bump so the thread stays up!
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
    Found this today 6/14 8:30 am California time
    IMG_0604.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 359
    A few months ago I had a pro down with 2 bass drums and 3 snares in it. I grabbed them but then there was a roll back and I didn't remember what world they were in. Whoever finds it will get a complete set 1 bass and 2 snares.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 430
    Inception said:

A few months ago I had a pro down with 2 bass drums and 3 snares in it. I grabbed them but then there was a roll back and I didn't remember what world they were in. Whoever finds it will get a complete set 1 bass and 2 snares.

Ouch. Hopefully the incentive will help you find them soon!
    Is there any way @lisa could help you @Inception ? I know I (thought) I lost an outling and Lisa helped me find it right away.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 359

Is there any way @lisa could help you @Inception ? I know I (thought) I lost an outling and Lisa helped me find it right away.

Idk if she could, this was months ago. Somebody owned the world and it was on the left side of the world. That's all I know lol. Be cool if there was a world search option that brought up worlds you have protectors in...