Subscribe To Deepworld And More On YT

mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 352
This amazing discussion :3

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 352
    Oh great!
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 587
    Chicken said:

You should change this to a thread that has your YouTube material on it. Just saying subscribe could be considered advertising.
    I've viewed this channel before a while back. I'll check it out again. :)

Doubt its advertising, as its not commercial
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 989
    Debator said:

Chicken said:

You should change this to a thread that has your YouTube material on it. Just saying subscribe could be considered advertising.

I said it could be considered, as in some people might think it's advertising so it's best to change.
    The full name is "Deepworld and More" correct? I'm about to look up the channel. (I totally didn't forget earlier)
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 587
    Chicken said:

Debator said:

Chicken said:

I said it could be considered, as in some people might think it's advertising so it's best to change.
    The full name is "Deepworld and More" correct? I'm about to look up the channel. (I totally didn't forget earlier)
    I dont think itsto the creator to adapt, but to the people reacting. This is more promoting than advertising
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,695
    edited January 23
    I'm confused about what this thread is exactly, but doing on the assumption its for sharing youtube videos of Deepworld.

*coughcough*https://www.youtube.com/user/alwayseverywhen *coughcough*splutter*cough*I'll make more videos soon*cough*sneeze*cough*wheeze*splutter*

@ZstormGames used to make some good ones too
    Post edited by Everywhen on
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,230
    Everywhen said:

I'm confused about what this thread is exactly, but doing on the assumption its for sharing youtube videos of Deepworld.

*coughcough*https://www.youtube.com/user/alwayseverywhen*coughcough*splutter*cough*I'll make more videos soon*cough*sneeze*cough*wheeze*splutter*

That link tho
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,695

Everywhen said:

*coughcough*https://www.youtube.com/user/alwayseverywhen*coughcough*splutter*cough*I'll make more videos soon*cough*sneeze*cough*wheeze*splutter*

That link tho
    Oh. Totally didnt notice that hahaha