Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Subscribe To Deepworld And More On YT

mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 484
This amazing discussion :3

Comments

  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 484
    Oh great!
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 646
    Chicken said:

    You should change this to a thread that has your YouTube material on it. Just saying subscribe could be considered advertising.
    I've viewed this channel before a while back. I'll check it out again. :)

    Doubt its advertising, as its not commercial
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,314
    Debator said:

    Chicken said:

    You should change this to a thread that has your YouTube material on it. Just saying subscribe could be considered advertising.
    I've viewed this channel before a while back. I'll check it out again. :)

    Doubt its advertising, as its not commercial
    I said it could be considered, as in some people might think it's advertising so it's best to change.
    The full name is "Deepworld and More" correct? I'm about to look up the channel. (I totally didn't forget earlier)
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 646
    Chicken said:

    Debator said:

    Chicken said:

    You should change this to a thread that has your YouTube material on it. Just saying subscribe could be considered advertising.
    I've viewed this channel before a while back. I'll check it out again. :)

    Doubt its advertising, as its not commercial
    I said it could be considered, as in some people might think it's advertising so it's best to change.
    The full name is "Deepworld and More" correct? I'm about to look up the channel. (I totally didn't forget earlier)
    I dont think itsto the creator to adapt, but to the people reacting. This is more promoting than advertising
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 4,974
    edited January 2017
    I'm confused about what this thread is exactly, but doing on the assumption its for sharing youtube videos of Deepworld.

    *coughcough*https://www.youtube.com/user/alwayseverywhen *coughcough*splutter*cough*I'll make more videos soon*cough*sneeze*cough*wheeze*splutter*

    @ZstormGames used to make some good ones too
    Post edited by Everywhen on
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,251
    Everywhen said:

    I'm confused about what this thread is exactly, but doing on the assumption its for sharing youtube videos of Deepworld.

    *coughcough*https://www.youtube.com/user/alwayseverywhen*coughcough*splutter*cough*I'll make more videos soon*cough*sneeze*cough*wheeze*splutter*

    @ZstormGames used to make some good ones too

    That link tho
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 4,974

    Everywhen said:

    I'm confused about what this thread is exactly, but doing on the assumption its for sharing youtube videos of Deepworld.

    *coughcough*https://www.youtube.com/user/alwayseverywhen*coughcough*splutter*cough*I'll make more videos soon*cough*sneeze*cough*wheeze*splutter*

    @ZstormGames used to make some good ones too

    That link tho
    Oh. Totally didnt notice that hahaha
Sign In or Register to comment.