Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Blood splattered wallpaper and Backdrop!

KILLER_DONUTKILLER_DONUT Swimming with squidPosts: 307Member
Exactly what iounds like

Comments

• William2William2 Posts: 3,379Member, Arbiter
    We already have bloodstone, white basically looks like someone got murdered in front of some black marble :P
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    bloodstone looks more like an occult room. We need blood splotched wallpapers
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 446Member
    I love gore, bring it on!
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaPosts: 135Member

Sounds good, let's do this... but if we do, someone better build in in-game 'yandere simulator'......
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaPosts: 135Member
    Bastian7 said:

I love gore, bring it on!

Suits ya perfectly Bas.... :dizzy:
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    We need the before-new-graphics bloodstone, it looked creepier
  • KILLER_DONUTKILLER_DONUT Swimming with squidPosts: 307Member

If we are to ever get bloody backdrops, we need the whole shebang to go with it.

Bloody bones, bloody bodies, bloody bags of bones, bloody outfits, bloody furniture, bloody [item], ect.

Because its one thing to have a bloodlust, its another to have a bloodlust with STYLE.

This is very true, although rather than adding all these new items maybe there could be a blood gun? Or maybe butler bots could dispense blood.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 446Member
    Creepy...blood gun and butler bots dispensing blood? What would be the purpose of that?
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberPosts: 1,150Member

If we are to ever get bloody backdrops, we need the whole shebang to go with it.

Bloody bones, bloody bodies, bloody bags of bones, bloody outfits, bloody furniture, bloody [item], ect.

Because its one thing to have a bloodlust, its another to have a bloodlust with STYLE.

This is very true, although rather than adding all these new items maybe there could be a blood gun? Or maybe butler bots could dispense blood.
    That's pretty creepy, not gonna lie. Mostly the butler bot part of course.
  • tjergoztjergoz Posts: 5,439Member, Arbiter
    Zacywacko said:

That's pretty creepy, not gonna lie. Mostly the butler bot part of course.
    I love it tho. Imagine what awesome yet creepy scenery you can make!

I CAN MAKE AN RSU DUNGEON :D
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,818Member
    This sounds like an interesting idea. Although I think it would be better in a Halloween update.
  • HexterXDHexterXD Inside A Studio Making A T.V ShowPosts: 281Member
    I think I know where the donuts victims have gone now.... I but into this bagel and it tastes like @Chicken !
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedPosts: 705Member
    I think this would be a bit taboo for depicting extreme violence. There is already mild violence and alcohol usage, so I think it may be wise to not push it to a 17+ game.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 741Member
    I'm loving the violence! Bloodddddddddddd BLOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Blood
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtuePosts: 520Member
    This is crazy. That's obviously not gonna happen in a 13+ game.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member

This is crazy. That's obviously not gonna happen in a 13+ game.

This guy obviously hasn't played other "13+ games" on the app-store.

-glares at Bad Nerd and blood and gore-
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedPosts: 705Member
    I just don't think it would appeal to the whole idea of Deepworld. I think its about working with the community to recreate the world. Not to kill someone so brutally that their blood is on the walls. It defeats the whole friendly vibe I get from the game. This is just my opinion though, I don't see the point to have unnecessary blood and gore in games. I don't even think Bytebin does either, they changed the old death animation from exploding into limbs to just laying down. If I needed more gore in my life I would play Gears of War, Viscera Cleanup Detail, Borderlands, or any other game.