Forum Kindness Pay it Forward

lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,081
Too much negativity lately! Please say something kind (actually kind) about a random forumer.

@Everywhen always has a kind word for you and has excellent empathy skills.

Comments

• William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376
    @lisa is an amazing admin who always knows just how to help everyone out!
  • YeongyulYeongyul Dulvey, LouisianaMember Posts: 714
    @William2 always greets people kindly!
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 976
    I miss @toadlover, he was a great player to have!
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,207
    @Clueboe is a really good drawer.
  • SpyroSpyro Sometimes I miss the top of the food chainMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,646
    @awesomeo13 your meme game is strong!
  • EverywhenEverywhen pressing the comment button makes all comments on activity disappear - debator 2k17Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,677
    @Chicken always tries their hardest to contribute and maintain order on the forums.
    @LittyKitty is always super nice
    @Lawyer adds a completely unique eloquence to discussions
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,033
    @Aura has excellent taste in music
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,445
    @Everywhen has a good taste in anime c:
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 146
    @Bloonsmine has an amazing profile pic :D
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsMember Posts: 1,118
    @CleoAdkins007 is always friendly and helpful
  • EverywhenEverywhen pressing the comment button makes all comments on activity disappear - debator 2k17Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,677
    @ChatotTheParrot is ridiculously generous
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,541
    @Sirentist is cool enough to actually deal with other people and put together things like EYPC.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,208
    @RedMan writes GREAT RPG stories, just sayin. Love you bro! I don't know what I would do without the deepworld dog thread.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,208
    Sorry for double post but I wasn't done and wanted the next person to be tagged as well.

@JusticeGaming dude, you are just awesome! I love everything you've done with the deepworld clicker and you know I'm always there to help you out, and I know you would help me out too!

@Everywhen you've always been nothing but nice to me and I truly appreciate it, another awesome forumer.

And I'm just saying, I love everyone here (minus trolls and crap) we have an amazing community with amazing members love yall!!
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,207
    edited February 6
    @lisa is really nice and even gave me a chance to get my old in-game account unbanned(although I messed up and it's stuck in hell now. That was my own fault) and she's a great admin.
  • eufult202eufult202 Member Posts: 208
    @Television Is so much fun to be around and is an inspirational player.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,644
    @ItzDennisz is the coolest guy I've ever seen!
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149

@RedMan writes GREAT RPG stories, just sayin. Love you bro! I don't know what I would do without the deepworld dog thread.

Awww thanks! You are cool too, because you are literally the leading player in the deepworld rpg :P