Blog - The State of Deepworld: Beginning 2017

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 4,924
A short update for y'all. Here's hoping for actual fun new stuff... soon. Sooner than soon :D

"Long story short - we’re working on stuff right now, it’s just boring stuff."

http://blog.deepworldgame.com/post/156958566631/the-state-of-deepworld-beginning-2017

Comments

• AthenaAthena Somewhere.Member Posts: 632
    Thanks for doing all the boring stuff to make time for updates! I hope we can have more competitions and fun stuff soon. :)
  • EverywhenEverywhen Brisbane - AustraliaMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,547
    Whoooooooo!!!
    Progress!!!
  • YeongyulYeongyul Juking Lisa in Dead By Daylight ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗMember Posts: 649
    Everywhen said:

Whoooooooo!!!
    Progress!!!

Nu its WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROGRESS!!!!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Knocking back a bag of Caprisun and stuffing my face with oreos because I'm an adult.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,927
    PC?
  • YeongyulYeongyul Juking Lisa in Dead By Daylight ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗMember Posts: 649
    If someone is playing on android, and i am on ios, will I be able to meet them?
  • EverywhenEverywhen Brisbane - AustraliaMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,547
    Yeongyul said:

If someone is playing on android, and i am on ios, will I be able to meet them?

Definitely. Android and windows share the same build so you'll be able to play cross platform with any version be it apple, windows or android
  • RedManRedMan Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 949
    Fun!
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,154
    Finally!
    I was waiting since start of this year for this post!!
    Goodluck With the android build :D Looking forward to loads of updates this year :).
  • FreshXFreshX Trying to find a girl for Valentine's Day without getting hit by a baseball batMember Posts: 1,204
    Exciting!
  • eufult202eufult202 Member Posts: 205
    Sweet. I know a lot of people who have android devices and would definitely like this game.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 946
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 26
    About. Time. No. Offence. I. Know. It's. Hard. To. Maintain. a. game. I'm. just. happy that you guys have been working on something etc etc
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 26
    I don't know what that was :innocent:
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 946
    Mikey is a DJ? Jk
    Glad were making progress :D
  • Rattle26Rattle26 Somewhere in the Deepworld...Member Posts: 1,117
    Thanks for the update! I haven't been playing Deepworld for a while, but Im excited for the new things to come :smiley:
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 248
    IMG_0617.PNG
    1136 x 262 - 56K