Butler bot question

ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 64
What world is the butler bot thing that makes it stay in place and not move I know it's premium but what is it called? Thanks

Comments

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 On EarthMember Posts: 889
    "The Factory"
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 64
    edited February 11
    I just went on my premium account and gave the command to my butlers put it In my non-premium account and the command is not there:/ is there any way this can be by passed?
    That account must be the one registered of the command. If you trade a butler bot with the command to a player who never registered the command on his own butler, the butler bot won't have that command.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko First time I've changed this in years :OMember Posts: 910
    The factory? I thought it was pocklington.
    Pocklington has the following commands:
    Mining, building, placing, excavating, filling, drain/dump.

The Factory has the following commands:
    Move, something, something.
  • RedManRedMan Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 949
    The commands don't get registered to bots, rather to accounts.

Pocklington has the following commands:
    Mining, building, placing, excavating, filling, drain/dump.

The Factory has the following commands:
    Move, something, something.

The factory has Move, Mine, and Place separately, while pocklington has both place and mine with one directive,
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 64

That account must be the one registered of the command. If you trade a butler bot with the command to a player who never registered the command on his own butler, the butler bot won't have that command.

That kinda sucks they are both my accounts so it would be nice if commands transferred from the owners account to another without having to get a premium pack:P but whatever it's not That important that I need to use 150 crowns for. Thanks for the help