Simple Idea: Flawk Cannon!

RedManRedMan Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 1,665
edited February 12 in Feedback and Game Ideas
I got this small game idea, and I thought I'd share it, it's a gun called the Flawk Cannon, I used it as one of the me-made guns in Deepworld RPG.

Flawk Cannon: it is a gun that shoots steam, just like a Steam Cannon, but with a purple-tinted color. It deals damage and in the same time lowers the speed and damage of the foe, it can stack up to 2x for the MkI gun and has a 15% chance of occurring.

MkI: crafted from a steam Cannon, 3 purple crystals, and a schematic.
Takes 3 steam per second, and has a 15% chance to decrease speed and power for 4 seconds.

MkII: takes 2.5 steam per second, and has a 25% chance to Power and speed down for 7.5 seconds, and a 3% chance to poison, dealing 1 damage per second for 5 seconds

MkIII: takes 2 steam per second, has a 40% chance to Power and speed down for 12 seconds, 6% chance to poison, dealing 1 damage per second for 8 seconds, 5% of the Flawk will penetrate through the foe.

MkIV(?): takes 2 steam per second, has a 65% chance to speed and power down for 15 seconds and a 10% chance to poison dealing 1 damage per second for 12 seconds, 20% of the Flawk will penetrate, and the gun has a 2% chance to add corrosion effect, dealing 4 damage per second for 5 seconds but affects brains and automata only.

MkV(???): 2.5 steam per second, shooting range increases very much, and power and speed down chance is 99%. Corrosion chance becomes 2.5% and penetration becomes 80%.

This may be a bit OP, but perhaps the chances are less in PVP, so, whadya think?

Simple Idea: Flawk Cannon! 16 votes

9/9 (Perfect Idea!)
0%
8/9 (Amazing Idea!)
0%
7/9 (Great Idea!)
12%
CleoAdkins007Chicken 2 votes
6/9 (sexy Idea)
0%
5/9 (really nice idea)
12%
AthenaRedMan 2 votes
4/9 (it's not bad, but needs some work
37%
lxlyWilliam2JusticeGamingHydroblade29RoseGoldYeongyul 6 votes
3/9 (I kinda dislike this idea, it doesn't fit)
12%
p1nkbr0Bastian7 2 votes
2/9 (I completely dislike this idea, I would not want it to be added to the game)
6%
_DarkPrince_ 1 vote
1/9 (I completely hate this idea)
0%
0/9 (WORST IDEA EVER)
18%
awesomeo13Rasen_Kyugan_FoxDebator 3 votes

Comments

• RedManRedMan Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 1,665
    5/9 (really nice idea)
    Forgot to add:
    MkI: stacks up to 2x
    MkII: 3x
    MkIII: 5x
    MkIV: 6x
    MkV: 9x
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,900
    0/9 (WORST IDEA EVER)
    0/9 Not actually a Flak cannon.

But on a serious note, it would make more sense to call it a Miasma Cannon. It would be interesting to see more weapons that inflict Debuffs.