Look for me!

Comments

  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 369
    If I had the time, I would simply build that things instead of searching. Would save alot of time xD
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,004
    That would not be the same.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,004
    But now I am going to make people tell me what the note says as proof!!!
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,424
    Found it c:
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,004
    ShiroNai said:

    Found it c:

    You did You did!!!
  • RedManRedMan Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 2,169
    lisa said:

    ShiroNai said:

    Found it c:

    You did You did!!!
    Should we find him now? I want to kill someone.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,004
    RedMan said:

    lisa said:

    ShiroNai said:

    Found it c:

    You did You did!!!
    Should we find him now? I want to kill someone.
    Yikes.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Brisbane - AustraliaMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,603
    lisa said:

    RedMan said:

    lisa said:

    ShiroNai said:

    Found it c:

    You did You did!!!
    Should we find him now? I want to kill someone.
    Yikes.
    It'd be kinda cool doing a "tag" like scenario, where the winner gets to choose the next location.
    Except people could just tell others where they are.

    On second thoughts, keep hiding lisa. The brains will never find you that way.
  • RedManRedMan Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 2,169
    Everywhen said:

    lisa said:

    RedMan said:

    lisa said:

    ShiroNai said:

    Found it c:

    You did You did!!!
    Should we find him now? I want to kill someone.
    Yikes.
    It'd be kinda cool doing a "tag" like scenario, where the winner gets to choose the next location.
    Except people could just tell others where they are.

    On second thoughts, keep hiding lisa. The brains will never find you that way.
    My brains will always find you, no matter where you hide
Sign In or Register to comment.