Looking for feedback on a Minigame world

Hello! I know i'm not very known in the deepworld community or "popular" as some might say but I want to create a world just focused on minigames. (Backstory flashback)"Hmmm I have a empty mini hell world and what am I gonna do with it? Aha! Create a minigame world! Ehehehe... Well I decided to make a introduction so that people have a little knowledge on who I am and I would maybe get more feedback for the project like other ppl do.. so Hi My in-game name is Itsjustketchup most of the time I am hiding away in private worlds building or socializing with friends. My intentions of this world are to make many mini games. Now, it doesn't have to be crazy popular and it probably won't be. But I myself, think it would be fun. To make a world full of minigames and play some games I guess It's going to take a lot of my resources to make this world and it would be worthless if it didn't play out how I want it to so.. please give me feedback on if you think it's worth making/want to help out/or other suggestions you have about the world... Things I need to get done it would be nice to be fully explored and mined out being only a mini world I'm sure with a few people that wouldn't take too long.. minigame ideas would be nice if you have any And I guess I'm looking for admins? Kinda new to this I've made plenty of post before even a old minigame post I never followed through with but this one I plan to follow through with:P hopefully if I get feedback. Thanks, and I hope that this world can be created and enjoyed..

Comments

• awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,900
    Advice no. 1: Paragraphs are your friends, they love being used.

Advice no. 2: Make up for your "lack" of "popularity" by asking others to spread the word of your world.
  • RedManRedMan Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 1,665
    I can help with everything, I have lots of marvelous mini game inventions...
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 66

Advice no. 1: Paragraphs are your friends, they love being used.

Advice no. 2: Make up for your "lack" of "popularity" by asking others to spread the word of your world.

I guess my grammar or sentence structure isn't top notch, and yeah I will try to get the word
    out to some ppl and hope they will help:P
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 66
    RedMan said:

I can help with everything, I have lots of marvelous mini game inventions...

Sounds good all I need to know is ur in-game name and we can meet up sometime:O