@PIPTR0
@Hydroblade29
@RoseGold
@CleoAdkins007
@LittyKitty
@RedMan
@p1nkbr0
@Diane

And so began Dorothy's phobia of companion cubes. (Sirentist)

(Everywhen)

The bride and her black lab, Sparky, were tortured with compliments while shopping for companion cubes. (Athena)

(Yeongyul)

Sarah, the very long haired girl, couldn't stop telling the companion cube how great it was. (Tannerman14)

(PIPTR0)

As the blonde woman gets ready to throw the portal cube into the incinerator, she decides to wear a blue sweater. (Hydroblade29)

(RoseGold)

Disappointed with the birthday gift she received, the spoiled girl threw the box in the fire and plotted her revenge. (CleoAdkins007)

(LittyKitty)

Three girls are spending their birthday camping in the woods when the birthday girl decides she hates her birthday treat and dumps all of the marshmallows into the fire. (Redman)

(p1nkbr0)

Miriam's marshmallow tantrum at the zombie twins' birthday bonfire was rudely interrupted by the real-life tater tot invasion. (Diane)

Comments

• EverywhenEverywhen Brisbane - AustraliaMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,547
    This is awesome!!!
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 1,550
    LOL, this one is awesome!! @Diane that last caption, oh boy, I tell you I dang near fell out of my seat laughing so hard with that one!

@p1nkbr0 great drawing, its awesome! I love the McNugget Moon (or would that just be the McMoon?)
  • RedManRedMan Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 949
    Damn you, pink! Your drawings make me hungry!
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 247
    @p1nkbr0 :O its so nice
  • HermitessHermitess Member Posts: 585
    LOL, I love it.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Knocking back a bag of Caprisun and stuffing my face with oreos because I'm an adult.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,927
    I was hungry, ok???
  • RedManRedMan Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 949
    p1nkbr0 said:

I was hungry, ok???

That's not an excuse! now take it, eat it, and nug-it
  • LilyabcLilyabc YouTubeMember Posts: 451
    When I saw the chicken nugget on Pink's drawing I was like did he leave it there when he was eating?