My 4th year of deepworld!

ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 976
edited February 18 in Gripes and Grins
Hello all! Most people wouldn't know me much in game, but today marks my official 4th year of deepworld! For those people quickly scrambling to check the codex to see if it's true, my true start date is here: deepworldgame.com/players/zaco

I have never played a game for this long. Deepworld completely changed my life. I wouldn't be talking with proper punctuation if it wasn't for it. It was also the very first game I was addicted to.

I've had multiple accounts. Here my first two accounts: (if they aren't there, scroll down to the bottom of the screen)

The best person I had in my gameplay was one of my real life and in game friends, samito88.
If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be playing. When I was dumb enough to give away my password, he held on to ALL of my remaining items, and gave them back when I started my new account. Many thanks to him!

My fondest memory with Samito was when we met @Aura for the first time, expecting to win in pvp, we both got creamed and kept on trying to win. It was hilarious!

Another great player I've met is @eufult202. From helping me with my aforementioned password giveout, to always being there for me, eufult has been a great friend!

A while back, I made a thread where I built the world 'deepworld' in clash of clans. That was simply because I loved deepworld. This time, I have something extra special that I plan to do.

In the very near future (next few days) I will be purchasing crowns, and I mean A LOT of crowns. I'd say at least 8000 crowns, maximum 13000. I plan to make some competitions with prizes. It's going to be great!

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone I've met on this crazy journey, and I'd like to thank @mikelaurence @jsonperl and @quinnstephens (Yes I am aware quinn is no longer a dev) for making such a great game, and @lisa for helping administrate this awesome game. Thank you everyone for 4 years!

And just because I can, I made the deepworld in clash of clans a second time lol

Post edited by Zacywacko on
IMG_0912.PNG
1136 x 640 - 802K
IMG_0913.PNG
1136 x 640 - 808K
IMG_0911.PNG
1136 x 640 - 689K
IMG_0909.PNG
1136 x 640 - 2M

Comments

• ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 976
    Thanks! @ShiroNai
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,020
    Canned grits! :)
  • EverywhenEverywhen pressing the comment button makes all comments on activity disappear - debator 2k17Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,650
    Congratulations :)
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,947
    You're old now.
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,110
    Congrats!!!
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,182
    Hey congrats man! Always feels good for me to see someone stick with something like this. Excited to see what comps you start.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 2,830
    happy fourth year anniversary!
    I believe mine will be in september.
  • LilyabcLilyabc YouTubeMember Posts: 524
    edited February 15
    Happy fourth year anniversary!!!
    Dang your getting old in DW! :3
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,182
    RedMan said:

Happy really early anniversary!

My third year anniversary will be in march of this year, ALMOST THERE.
  • MagicMagic A Magical place. Member Posts: 305

RedMan said:

Happy really early anniversary!

My third year anniversary will be in march of this year, ALMOST THERE.
    Same! I joined on March 2014 too!
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 976
    Thanks everyone!
  • SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 358
    Happy 100th year!
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,375
    Happy anniversary! My fourth is coming up in seven days, I believe. (I only remember because I joined the day before my birthday). We haven't talked in awhile, but I still miss the good old days when we used to talk!
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,149
    Congratulations!!!! I don't know you all that well, but you've always seemed like a pretty cool guy to me. I hope we'll see you around for many more years! (: