Who are your best friends in Deepworld?

RedManRedMan Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 949
edited February 17 in Gripes and Grins
Just what the title says, warning: NEVER put them in a specific order, IT HURTS FEELINGS
Also you can mention why you like them

1- @FlynnXD : we used to do many projects and stuff together, now that we don't go online much, we don't meet much, but he's definitely my best friend.
2- @Gilby : he is a cool guy, a really cool guy, he is also one of the most hard-working players (if I would rank players, I would put him after @Sirentist , damn his guild is really big and hard work), we are also good friends and... oh.
3- PizzaPig: he's a really funny and crazy guy, we're really close friends and we've played a lot together
4- @-CRYSTAL-KING- : he's a fun and hard working guy, we used to work together on his cool worthes world, and we played a lot together, he doesn't come online now though, I haven't seen him for a long while.
5- @Dominus_Mortis : we were like best friends, we did a LOT of things together, just like everybody I know, he doesn't come online much anymore.
6- Bug-Farmer: really cool guy, nuff said.
7- Chari: he's a very cool guy and we were friends for a long time, we hung out a lot, he recently returned though.
8- Ditto.: he's a good friend, he helped me with a lot of things, I haven't seen him for a while though.
9, 10, and 11: @eins , Firelore (forgot forum name), and @GlobeGaming . They are great friends of mine in game, they don't know me on forums though, or at least most of them, heh.
12- @iamTheloler : RIP lover
13- @JakeTD : RIP jakedog
14- @Lorthrash : good guy, long time no see though.
15- @Moonsetter : RIP moon
16- @MrWreckHD : RIP?
17- @Muneeb : great friend, we did lots of stuff together, he may not know me on forums, but he knows me well in game. Two words: lag machines!
18- @Nika2001 : RIP Nike
19: @Noobish : RIP noobish, also helped him with his worth World.
20- @PIPTR0 : friends for quite a while, he doesn't know me much on forums, but we were friends in game, you won't remember me... maybe you can remember the guy who dumped liquids into your pixel art competition entry :P
21- Prof.Papaya: RIP paps
22- Reddit: was a really awesome friend in game, RIP
23- Terry1472: one of my oldest friends, RIP
24- Skillster: was an old friend, RIP
25- spacedolphin: RIP space
26- @Smokey : we were friends for a little while a long time ago, but I still remember when he gave me an owl butterfly he got from a Dev before they came out.
27- @toadlover : rip
28- @William2 he also doesn't know me on forums, but we're like best friends in game, I'm still not willing to blow my cover. But if you really want to know, pm me.
29- zestbot: RIP

Share yours now, also don't ask why most of mine have quit, this is life.

Comments

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 On EarthMember Posts: 889
    SpaceDolphin was my best friend 3 years ago. Never met him since.
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 539
    Crystal was banned fyi, was my DW best friend too.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 729
    @derpdee is my best friend and never lets me down...
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 On EarthMember Posts: 889
    derpdee said:

I would like to meet this @derpdee. Send some tea to my PO box and we shall talk.
  • RedManRedMan Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 949

SpaceDolphin was my best friend 3 years ago. Never met him since.

I haven't seen him for years too, he was in my guild.
    derpdee said:

Is this you speaking, or the dummy on the left?
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Knocking back a bag of Caprisun and stuffing my face with oreos because I'm an adult.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,927
    derpdee said:

They finish eachother's sentences.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai 空白 Kuuhaku~Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,388
    Everyone in the skype group chat =^=
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 129
    edited February 17
    I'm only going to name one, and this is gonna be long to read... The first friend I ever had was someone named "Meha". I met in a world called "World War II" 2 years ago. We mined, explored, and built together for weeks. From that day on we were best friends. We weren't sure what Cake Land was at the time but we decided to visit it since more people were there. At this time, Cake Land was fascinating to my eyes, people there were very active and kind. (Except for salty pvp'ers) At this time, Deepworld was blooming. We had lots of fun there. I remember the war between Skillster and Zomdie, sides were taken while me and Meha remained neutral. It lasted pretty long and we decided to keep working on World War II. It progressed over the months, and suprisingly, the both of us built something astonishing. One day, I was trading in North Market, at this time North Market was popular. This one person scammed me badly, I wouldn't name them even if I haven't forgotten their name. I felt devastated that something I worked hard on and put effort into was simply taken away. I then entered one of Meha's worlds, and left a sign saying "I quit". Almost half a year later, I thought to myself that I shouldn't have quit because of one mistake. And these mistakes is what helps us progress and move on. I decided to come back, but I found out that he decided to quit along with me. ( I sometimes get teary from the loyalty he showed me that day as a true friend) But from what he showed me, I decided I should and will move on. Later on I found more friends, some friends showed betrayal, and some showed kindness. I would go back to Meha's world and place all the rares in a protector, and I leave a sign saying "for Meha". I do this out of my respect for him, and I still go there today. He was a great friend and I hope he reads this one day, so he could understand what our friendship really men't to me.

(Another sad story, now i'm stuck with @Chicken )
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,250
    I have a new hate for you, redman...

My best best friends were @_doubledeco and @RobotSpark, we build soooo much stuff in game...
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Knocking back a bag of Caprisun and stuffing my face with oreos because I'm an adult.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,927
    edited February 17
    Ugh, fine. @Debator

Don't* What* I* know* is* you* hate* typos* can't* mate*
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 142
    I have not played in a month or two or even checked forums but I saw Lilyabc tag me in this and it made me happy do I'll say some of my best friends. @Lilyabc @.Magic.@Chicken I can't wait to make new friends in the future.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 946
    Here's to my bestest friends in deepword
    When i was new, two people helped me with the game, they are @Bashur2 and @erenjaegargaming They were the only people who were kind enough to help me start with the game. We took refuge in knobstoke shore in a naturally spawned blue tele so we can access multiple parts of the world. We even took the initiative to redecorate and do repairs on that place. One day someone sabotaged us and placed acid all over the place. We played for a few months when suddenly erenjaegar quit the game. Me and bashur2 played for a few more months until he went inactive.... I was playing alone for a few weeks, then i met @lancegamer (who i presume is now banned). At that time i was working at a small place at knobstoke shore which was creepily abandoned after people went in and drained all the resources. I was making this small house out of 5 micro protectors i bought out of crowns i got from registering my email. He helpled me and we made a house at leekpipe field. We made a lot of fun stuff together, we even trolled people. Dressing up as females and tricking many guys/kids to follow us and we would sometimes scam people( yes i was kinda evil way back then). Then i found out that we had the same nationality! From then on, we had even greater fun, we even added each other's facebook account. After a few while, we met @vincenti who liked building hotels. We helped each other and had the greatest days of our lives.... Then there's this one time we had an argument against another deepworlder where one guy fought with @lancegamer, we fought and cursed each other and suddenly @Oxidis entered. I never knew him yet. They ganged up against us and placed a supressor under my build. I was so frustrated because i couldnt access the lower part of my build without ladders. I made a rant here on the forums which was deleted because i forgot to censor out the names. The only thibg left to do was ask politely, i went to @oxidis and apoligised, he also aplogised and removed the supressor, til then i became friends with oxidis. Back to vincenti and @lancegamer , we had great fun for almost a year until sadly, vincenti got banned for being underaged..... It got kinda boring for a while. As if deepworld isnt that fun anymore. I tried building and mining, but it cant satisfy me anymore, so i tried pvping. Thats when i met @TheBlindEye , his name in game is jsean. We met at cakeland where we pvped and talked to each other. He also invited us to build in his world. Me, jsean, and lance built the spawns on the world called Cybertron. Me on the right spawn, lance who was rich on marble. Made the middle spawn, and jsean made his mansion. After a few while, lancegamer was banned for some reason. He made an alt account called lanceTD which was again banned. Me and jsean became friends for a very long time. We traded, explored his world, built houses, advertised his world on the forums and made a few more friends on the way. We shared stories about our successes in life and about our downfalls.we farmed brains at flatline falls and even met sirentist! We also visited a few cool places and chest o plenty locations. We had a great time together until he became less and less active due to school. Thats when i met @unclegrandpa and @nixon2007 who invited me to their private world, now called townsville. We have been friends for a short while until they quitted deepworld. It got kinda boring so i sticked to the forums. That's when i saw @Crystal_King s post about the competition. We me and jsean joined alongside with @FlynnXD . my build got greifed, jsean won as a runner up, and flynn won the first prize. Jsean went fully inactive after that comp (or maybe we were playing on different times). I went to times square where someone invited us over a pandora party. The pandora ended and Thats when i met @Scribbz who was kinda weird at first. His name was shaddic(now changed ) and toured me to all his worlds. We also talked about a few stuff and became friends. Now he's on a deepworld break maybe due to school and stuff....

These people are the greatest friends i got in deepworld and i wish some of them would come back :(
  • BCBUDDYBCBUDDY Member Posts: 20
    My first friend was hydroblade, he probably didn't notice but he helped me so much in my first few weeks in dw. Recently Benjakanada and daun have become friends.
    Lorth rash is also a cool guy, seems to be old before his time!

It's all a bit unreal having 'friends' really in a game where you can't interact.
    PIPTR0 said:

I have a new hate for you, redman...

My best best friends were @_doubledeco and @RobotSpark, we build soooo much stuff in game...

But luckily, you still don't know who I am in game!
    Well then, you shouldn't just try brainstorming ideas like that.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Playing Growtopia as 24elijah24Member Posts: 605
    RedMan said:

Just what the title says, warning: NEVER put them in a specific order, IT HURTS FEELINGS
    Also you can mention why you like them

1- @FlynnXD : we used to do many projects and stuff together, now that we don't go online much, we don't meet much, but he's definitely my best friend.
    2- @Gilby : he is a cool guy, a really cool guy, he is also one of the most hard-working players (if I would rank players, I would put him after @Sirentist , damn his guild is really big and hard work), we are also good friends and... oh.
    3- PizzaPig: he's a really funny and crazy guy, we're really close friends and we've played a lot together
    4- @-CRYSTAL-KING- : he's a fun and hard working guy, we used to work together on his cool worthes world, and we played a lot together, he doesn't come online now though, I haven't seen him for a long while.
    5- @Dominus_Mortis : we were like best friends, we did a LOT of things together, just like everybody I know, he doesn't come online much anymore.
    6- Bug-Farmer: really cool guy, nuff said.
    7- Chari: he's a very cool guy and we were friends for a long time, we hung out a lot, he recently returned though.
    8- Ditto.: he's a good friend, he helped me with a lot of things, I haven't seen him for a while though.
    9, 10, and 11: @eins , Firelore (forgot forum name), and @GlobeGaming . They are great friends of mine in game, they don't know me on forums though, or at least most of them, heh.
    12- @iamTheloler : RIP lover
    13- @JakeTD : RIP jakedog
    14- @Lorthrash : good guy, long time no see though.
    15- @Moonsetter : RIP moon
    16- @MrWreckHD : RIP?
    17- @Muneeb : great friend, we did lots of stuff together, he may not know me on forums, but he knows me well in game. Two words: lag machines!
    18- @Nika2001 : RIP Nike
    19: @Noobish : RIP noobish, also helped him with his worth World.
    20- @PIPTR0 : friends for quite a while, he doesn't know me much on forums, but we were friends in game, you won't remember me... maybe you can remember the guy who dumped liquids into your pixel art competition entry :P
    21- Prof.Papaya: RIP paps
    22- Reddit: was a really awesome friend in game, RIP
    23- Terry1472: one of my oldest friends, RIP
    24- Skillster: was an old friend, RIP
    25- spacedolphin: RIP space
    26- @Smokey : we were friends for a little while a long time ago, but I still remember when he gave me an owl butterfly he got from a Dev before they came out.
    27- @toadlover : rip
    28- @William2 he also doesn't know me on forums, but we're like best friends in game, I'm still not willing to blow my cover. But if you really want to know, pm me.
    29- zestbot: RIP

Share yours now, also don't ask why most of mine have quit, this is life.

Idk why I am quoting this. But I think I might try out this game some more. And may Prof.Papaya rest in pepperonis, bless his soul.
  • MrWreckHDMrWreckHD AltinovaMember Posts: 162
    Im on this list :open_mouth:
    MrWreckHD said:

Im on this list :open_mouth:

Of course, NOW ENHALE
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 217
    All my friends are heathens don't you know... They left dw and I'm all alone so.