The New Age is Upon Us

I have gathered 100 thousand shovels.
As you might know a developer's greatness weakness is a shovel. Either it is real or virtual it still is a frightening thing for developers of all times. That is why there are not many shovels in most games.
But now I have gathered 100,000 shovels, this seems useless but that is what the developers want you to think. It's actually a great army. In the ancient times this many shovels would make an amazing army. Shovels are the result of millions of years of development. Shovels were used in fights against each other and then recruited as soldiers. Many historians despise shovels that is why they replaced them with people.
However, that is besides the point that now that we have this amazing force we can actually do thing. I have no idea what things but these shovels are important! And you heard it here, not on the news, not in a newspaper, these shovels are going to take over the world!!!

Big thanks to anyone who helped.
image.jpg
152 x 152 - 7K

Comments

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711
    Great job. Now new goal is 100K Spades.
  • JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 82
    And hatchets, and nets, and canes
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,309
    Great job, now you can kill approximately 10 Million crows
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    "Fantastic".
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 258
    This is a little crazy, but did I hear a rumor you were gonna craft 1 million shovels? ( ;
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
    @Bastian7
    Bastian7 said:

This is a little crazy, but did I hear a rumor you were gonna craft 1 billion shovels? ( ;

FTFY
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,449

@Bastian7

Bastian7 said:

This is a little crazy, but did I hear a rumor you were gonna craft 1 billion onyx shovels? ( ;

FTFY
    FTFY
    I won't believe you are cool before you get 250K shovels.
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    Jesus... Why does this exist? :joy:
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215

Jesus... Why does this exist? :joy:

Mainly because he wanted to stick it to the devs. Read the original post, I still don't agree with it.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    This is the most pointlessly entertaining, stupidly defiant, and hilariously inane series of posts I read in a long time. :joy: Honestly one of my favorite things is just the pure, unrivaled aggression he has against all developers. And his tool of choice is nothing more than a shovel.

this isn't jojo, is it?
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    oh ya, remind me again now that you have all these shovels, exactly how did they "unite the community" or help our "mediocre" devs? I still don't see any of the stuff you wanted to happen just magically happen as soon as you reached 100,000...

oh ya, remind me again now that you have all these shovels, exactly how did they "unite the community" or help our "mediocre" devs? I still don't see any of the stuff you wanted to happen just magically happen as soon as you reached 100,000...

He's just fictioning, why don't you enjoy his grandma tales?
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    edited March 2
    imageimageimageimage