Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Andriod memory unit idea

ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachPosts: 220Member
Quick idea, lets players use this item on andriods from andriod crates (not falling from the sky) and let's the player choose the dialog on what the andriod say's for advertising, telling rules, or even making quest. (Doesn't work if the player is muted) I don't got much on this topic Just thought I would put it out there:P

You would drag the item over to the andriod would say something like "input dialog" and "registering dialog" or something a long those lines. In a way that it would add more creativity on telling someone maybe even telling jokes. Or making conversations between two andriods? maybe this could also work with butlers add your own personal dialog to butler bots could be cool too. (Adds grawlix's to curse words like in normal deepworld chat)

Comments

• RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Posts: 1,339Member
    I like this cool!
  • YeongyulYeongyul i really, really like milkPosts: 755Member
    I approve!
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedPosts: 706Member
    Maybe you could even give them set routes to follow kind of like the butler bots. This could make wiring and mechanisms more versatile if the android couldn't leave its path. The AMU could have a lot of potential.