Vanilla Announcement

_Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
edited February 19 in Gripes and Grins
It seems that the Poll options are broken all over Vanilla Forums in the world, so, to those who noticed, no voting on polls for a while

Vanilla Announcement 20 votes

True
10%
ChickenAhmadhassan2001 2 votes
Not true!
15%
SweetenOrange15ScribbzHydroblade29 3 votes
Lisa
75%
Cpt_FluffyBottomp1nkbr0lisaItzDenniszlxlyZacywackoFreshXRomyrjohnandreiFallersBrainGamerTishku_DarkPrince__Huckleberry_Yeongyul_Brainstorm_ 15 votes

Comments

• lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,106
    Lisa
    Figures...
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 971
    So truth?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
    Lisa
    p1nkbr0 said:

Hello, I'm Vanilla, creator of the popular Vanilla Forums service. Despite its popularity, we're constantly improving everything about it. Here are some of the things we've been working on to help make life easier for everybody!

-You wanted polls, we gave them to you. Now with this new update, they're even easier than ever before. No voting or clicking required!
    -In order to help forums remain a peaceful environment for everyone, we've removed the warning boxes from user profiles. Remember, transparency and accountability are bad security practices. No good ever comes from being honest.
    -We've integrated a point system to help promote good content. In order to make sure content is the best ever, we've made it an integral part of our system. To make sure content is even better, we've partially removed the functionality from our revolutionary "activity" section. This makes every so quick and easy for everybody.
    -Sometimes you want to keep things private. That's why our revolutionary private messaging system has been updated to include fewer people. Now instead of having secret group messages, you can have messages with up to 5 of your best friends. Some of you lucky folk get 50 for no reason at all, but that's because we at Vanilla think you're super special. Remember, a secret isn't a secret if everybody knows about it, sweaty.
    -Mobile functionality is a top-priority here at Vanilla. We've entered an age where every person in Africa has an Android so we've kindly reduced forum abilities on mobile to help everybody ease into this new technological age.

We hope you enjoy our services as we continue to improve them day in and day out.

So convenient!
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
    Lisa
    Thanks vanilla, fixed before I could do it myself!
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,332
    Lisa
    The @lisa button promised me ice cream...