OnyxBrains Item Price?

BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 473
Hey so the owenr of all in one is banned. And lots of prices has changed, BUT THERES NO WORLD TO GO! So I decided to start one in my main world OnyxBrains!
I would need alot of help and donations Btw i found out that in all in one there is no Ubtainables prices (How ever u spell It)! Just type down ur ign and if u wana help or donate Thx!

Comments

• BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 473
    No one? Im on right now! Comment and we can start..
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 704
    edited February 21
    Vent_

give me free stufss
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
    Worthland always welcomes price-hunters.

Oh, advertising? Well, I might as well donate something, don't find me, I know how to find you, anywhere, at anytime :)
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 831
    So they can keep the stuff for themselves. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215

I still don't understand why people need donations for price worlds.

Oh I don't know, maybe because its near impossible to gain every item in the game fully by yourself in a short amount of time.

Oh I don't know, maybe because its near impossible to gain every item in the game fully by yourself in a short amount of time.
    I dont have every item not even close! I wont keep them, Il place them.... with there price on top.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,730
    How are you planning on determining the prices of each item in the game?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436

How are you planning on determining the prices of each item in the game?

There's probably a series of price professionals helping him.

(Sad because a price guide exists that didn't get my help.)
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 989
    edited February 22

I dont have every item not even close! I wont keep them, Il place them.... with there price on top.
    Signs can be used for this. There is no need for you to get donations for a price guide. It's just silly...
    Plus, it doesn't seem like you need donations to me.
    IMG_1396.JPG
    2048 x 1536 - 839K
    edited February 22
    Chicken said:

Signs can be used for this. There is no need for you to get donations for a price guide. It's just silly...
    Plus, it doesn't seem like you need donations to me.
    Ok il try but these rares are in use for something else, Anyways signs can do the job.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 509
    I agree with Chicken - just use signs for the really expensive items. As you mentioned, the whole reason another price guide is needed is because person who placed most of the protectors in All in One was banned. That instantly made most of the expensive items there useless. And there's just too many trust issues when items like that get involved.
    Then again, its your world and you can do what you like. Just maybe don't be surprised if people are hesitant in parting with their items.
    edited February 23

I agree with Chicken - just use signs for the really expensive items. As you mentioned, the whole reason another price guide is needed is because person who placed most of the protectors in All in One was banned. That instantly made most of the expensive items there useless. And there's just too many trust issues when items like that get involved.
    Then again, its your world and you can do what you like. Just maybe don't be surprised if people are hesitant in parting with their items.

If i have spare items, il be glad to place them but I agree for the expensive
    edited March 3

I never wrote this. Did I get hacked???
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 989

Maybe you forgot.
    Anyways let me know if you need some signs for your world. There are a lot of items out there. :mrgreen:
    Chicken said:

Maybe you forgot.
    Anyways let me know if you need some signs for your world. There are a lot of items out there. :mrgreen:
    Maybe but it said that ChatotTheParrot commented on OnyxBrains Item Price....