Look At This

Do You Agree That Deepworld Should Be An Online And An Offline Game?
Ps.Please Say Yes

Comments

• LilyabcLilyabc YouTubeMember Posts: 539
    If Deepworld is an offline game then you won't be able to see anyone, so no.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,310
    If Deepworld becomes offline, even if partly, a person would be able to hack the game easily and the developers would never know because the servers will not be able to track what is offline.

So my answer is "No."
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 915
    Nope.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 258
    Why?
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    DYATDSBAOAAOGPPSY

DY4TDS340440GPPSY

4-3 = 1

3-1

The Warriors blew a 3-1 lead.
  • DakotaTheLegend12431DakotaTheLegend12431 Member Posts: 154
    Because When Your Trying To Trade,Sometimes Your Internet Goes Out.And If That Happened,They Make The Game Offline To,Then We Can Work On Our Houses When The Internet Goes Out Accidentally For A While.I Mean My Internet Goes Out All The Time,And When I Sometimes Try To Build My House,It Disconnects Me.And When I Respawn Back In Im At A Spawn Teleporter Or At My House And Some Of The Stuff Is Gone So I Have To Put It Back Again.That's Why.
    I truly do not understand how someone makes the first letter of every word capitol. I mean, caps lock didn't do it, autocorrect doesn't do it, you would have to manually do that. wow
    Its A Habit.Sorry. :smile:
    edited February 24

Its A Habit.Sorry. :smile:

It's not a problem, it doesn't really bother me. I just cant imagine hitting the capital button every word.
    Post edited by Tannerman14 on
    Who Agrees?

Who Agrees?

I Don't Think Anybody Agrees Even If Someone Does It Won't Happen

PS: Hey, writing like this is fun.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 430
    edited February 24
    Its Ma Style v2 Twins!! PS: They Got Me To Stop xD
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 639
    Of course I'd like it to be an offline game too, but it's impossible.
  • DraculDracul MalkuthMember Posts: 1,526
    Tbh he could be onto something tho. An offline deepworld with unlimited resources just to build things from your imagination a la Minecraft Creative could be a lot of fun. Would potentially offset the priority of rares within the in game community (so much so that most "builds" are simply a bunch of rares stacked next to each other with a pro in the middle)
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554
    Dracul said:

Tbh he could be onto something tho. An offline deepworld with unlimited resources just to build things from your imagination a la Minecraft Creative could be a lot of fun. Would potentially offset the priority of rares within the in game community (so much so that most "builds" are simply a bunch of rares stacked next to each other with a pro in the middle)

And with offline modding, we can make new features ourself! No more loneliness @dracul
    Now, let's get onto the serious side of this idea.
    We could have creative mode, where we get a world that no one but the owner could see, and those who he shares the world with, you get infinite items there but nothing from that goes into your actual account.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,710
    There can be 2 modes in the game. Single player, and multiplayer.

In single player you have the ability to make as much worlds as possible, with no cost of payment. You can play on Local or LAN. Finding things in single player doesn't affect your multiplayer account.

Multiplayer can be the same except things you find, doesn't affect the single player account.

There can be 2 modes in the game. Single player, and multiplayer.

In single player you have the ability to make as much worlds as possible, with no cost of payment. You can play on Local or LAN. Finding things in single player doesn't affect your multiplayer account.

Multiplayer can be the same except things you find, doesn't affect the single player account.

Maybe also one player gets two separate accounts, one for each mode!
    Yes I Wish It Was Single Player And Multiplayer
    It Needs To Be An Online Game And An Offline Game.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,694
    Deepworld has been built, in alot of different ways, for online. I don't think an offline mode would be a good idea.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034

Give me an off-topic, I don't care. it was worth