Your Deepworld Forums Schedule

_Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,317
How do you basically use the forums when you start?
For me, I just check all main threads, activity, then go on the off-topic section and play other forum games... and when I'm done, I start posting on my games, what about you?

Comments

• Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    I get on, check main threads, check the ongoing 20 questions game, play your rpgs, and if there is nothing to do after that I will post on my/others walls
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,718
    I check all of the main threads, go to the activity page, play your RPG's, and when I'm really bored, I watch the "Who's Online" section to see who is online and forum names.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,104
    I like to eat some pie while reading any new posts that are about pie. Then I look for something about worms. I go from there in logical order.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    edited February 26
    lisa said:

I like to eat some pie while reading any new posts that are about pie. Then I look for something about worms. I go from there in logical order.

Pie is good, but I prefer bacon while browsing the forums

(for that matter I always prefer bacon)
  • LilyabcLilyabc YouTubeMember Posts: 539
    edited February 27
    I usually start off with the main thread, then the off-topic section. And I will check the activity section if I even remember. After that I just look over the same stuff about 1.3 million times. After that, I eat ice cream while waiting for someone to respond my pm, or comment on a thread.
    Post edited by Lilyabc on
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,221
    edited February 26
    Goes on forums
    Checks notifications
    Checks off-topic
    Comments on off-topic post
    Leaves forums
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554
    I check my messages, look if something interesting happened on activity, or write a poorly formulated rant that has a core of truth, but is worded as if I am a salt mine.
    Then I leave. I have better things to do than checking the forums all day long
  • KaitBKaitB Canada, ehMember Posts: 1,467
    I check Activity
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Check activity

Check threads about friends

Get sad for no reason

Check for controversies

Look at latest threads

Check activity again

Leave
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,690
    Generally on phone so use my shortcut to Activity, then my wall, then main page.
    Rinse and repeat