What happened to the brass knights?

GizikinGizikin Da Caribbean with meh pirate fwendsMember Posts: 68
Hey guys I have been offline for a month and a half and once I rejoin I noticed that their isn't many bk people in deepworld.

Comments

• awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    All the burger king chains in deepworld closed down.

Also deepworld has had nothing new in a while, causing people to quit.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,767
    Their most likely busy IRL or play other games using their guild chat, or whatever it's called.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,448

Their most likely busy IRL or play other games using their guild chat, or whatever it's called.

Actually, the chat is pretty much as dead as the game now.
  • GilbyGilby Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,765
    edited March 2
    I just recently got a job, and I'm still in school. That leaves me with very little free time, so I don't have very much time to lead the guild.
    I do, however, plan to revive our guild at one point, though. Maybe I'll have the time to do it when the summer starts. So don't consider us 100% dead just yet.
  • HexterXDHexterXD Under Your Bed Playing Agar.ioMember Posts: 263
    I am still here
  • GizikinGizikin Da Caribbean with meh pirate fwendsMember Posts: 68
    Thanks guys for the useful info and hi Hexter

• Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Member Posts: 729
    im still kinda here lol
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,335
    edited March 12
    I haven't stop playing due to the blandness of Deepworld but because of school. It feels like a boat load of crap.
    Post edited by FreshX on
  • JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 82
    Just wait until summer
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,335
    Gilby said:

I just recently got a job, and I'm still in school. That leaves me with very little free time, so I don't have very much time to lead the guild.
    I do, however, plan to revive our guild at one point, though. Maybe I'll have the time to do it when the summer starts. So don't consider us 100% dead just yet.

You know, a new leader like me can always help...