dynamic IP proof

This is the final thing I ask for until I can get my proof together from my ISP but I would like for you to email or pm me the IP address which I registered piggy98burn with. NOT a screenshot  before you start saying what planet am I from that I want to know admin information about my account, just purely the numbers I'm pretty sure that doesn't go against anything. I will be contacting my ISP to see if they can devise an official statement of whether or not I have had that IP in the past since you're so hell bent on wanting a ridiculous proof of a DYNAMIC IP.

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,310
    Not this again...
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,710
    Bro just email them. What do you expect us formers to do about your problem?
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Foolhardy persistence is going to get you nowhere, if anything it's preventing you from moving on.
  • SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 364
    edited March 5
    This guy. Jesus. Hey did you eat at jones bqq foot massage?
  • thedeepworldpersonthedeepworldperson Member Posts: 10
    They blocked my email how am I supposed to contact them.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,710
    Make a new email...
    I'm asking this from Lisa anyway not from 'the forumers' so I don't understand your presence here.
    Yea and then Lisa finds out its a different email. doesn't respond and blocks that one as well.
    Look just sue them they will win anyway...
    Does anyone else think it is ridiculous to ask for a proof of dynamic IP. I mean if its static then fine but come on Dynamic?

Does anyone else think it is ridiculous to ask for a proof of dynamic IP. I mean if its static then fine but come on Dynamic?

Eh
    First off, how old are you?
    Secondly, does your parents know this had happen?
    I also don't know why I'm being messed around with especially since I have an actual account. I mean isn't more players exactly what deepworld needs right now, the survey I saw about how frequently people go on deepworld was quite suprising because the answer, especially from the popular forum participators, was not often.
    edited March 5

I am 5.

And yes my parents are mad.
  • AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Member Posts: 763
    You can just pm lisa if you don't want our input!
    Lisa hasn't been active since march 4

You didn't answer my question @thedeepworldperson.
    edited March 5
    @Hydroblade29 Do you hear yourself maybe you would find out why I didn't answer it. I'm not just going to tell a random stranger on the internet about my age and what I talk about with my parents.
    It's best to tell them what's going on. If you got "robbed" by an indie company, it's saying that you spent money behind your parents back. And that's not good.
    Lets just settle that then ok because it's my own money.
    I just want an account back which is mine and I don't understand why Lisa is doing all this. I mean she says it isn't 'personal' but it definitely is. I came up with every bit of evidence I could find: the receipt, the account information on the codex and just generally common sense thinking but apparently none of that was enough. I have a fair amount of computing knowledge and I could tell you that just being in the same ip subnet pool(which I am) is enough for proof and that none of this dynamic Ip nonsense would be needed. I mean what happens if lets say that a new user gets logged out of his unregistered account which he played on at a multitude of different locations i.e different IP's, do you expect him off the top of his head to remember all of the digits of the first IP address on which he created the account. If you do then good luck in your further business ventures Bytebin.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,694
    You could've earned at least 20 dollars washing cars with the time you have wasted on complaining here. Go get a life or something
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 639
    Is this the guy who was whining about $3?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,310
    lisa said:

vmh20 said:

Is this the guy who was whining about $3?

Yes.
    You mean the "Mike funds his DJ career one stolen premium account at a time" guy?
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,013
    What's funny is, looking at your codex, you could've easily earned your progress back within the time you've spent spamming the forums.
    Zacywacko said:

What's funny is, looking at your codex, you could've easily earned your progress back within the time you've spent spamming the forums.

Well that's a relief.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554
    Zacywacko said:

But not the 3 dollars
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,220
    It's $3, come on.

You can easily earn 100x that by working, or doing odd jobs if you're too young to work.
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 902
    It's over guys, calm down. Person is gone. No need to further make fun of them or their $3. This could be a lot of money to them. You never know.
    All I can say is that the account this person claims to have was in my guild but was kicked out because of inactiveness a few weeks ago. But I must say it is your fault you were irresponsible and did not keep up with your information. Maybe if you can create a new account you can learn from these mistakes. :)