OVER!!! Free Onyx Hunt!!!

lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,106
edited March 5 in Events
I hid 27 pieces of onyx in the world Free Onyx Hunt. The world is also unexplored. Come hunt!!!

Comments

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,765
    edited March 5
    -ignore-
    Post edited by Hydroblade29 on
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
    TWENTY SEVEN?

RUNNIIIING
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,106
    That was fun.
    I plan on doing that more often, however. I will announce it here as well as go around to worlds that are active IG when I do.
    You should decrease the amount of onyx, I don't think it's fun to destroy the economy like that... anyway, I came late, but I managed to buy 2 onyx from a friend who found 6 there, good luck Lisa! And great attempt to re-enliven Deepworld

Also, tell me before you make those, I want to be the first to get all that onies *wink*
    It won't always be onyx.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,765
    Uhh Lisa when you place these type of stuff in worlds, and someone mines them, won't they get karma?

Uhh Lisa when you place these type of stuff in worlds, and someone mines them, won't they get karma?

Lisa has it all taken care of.
    lisa said:

It won't always be onyx.

Yes, we can re-balance every item in the game by making all kinds of these giveaways!

Anyway, please leak us the next giveaway time
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Member Posts: 1,190
    I was all excited to share my screenshot of onyx in a protected dungeon, but a brain photobombed my shot, and the onyx is not visible. :/
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 972
    edited March 5
    Dang it! I missed you again @lisa
  • MidnightMidnight In a galaxy far far awayMember Posts: 84
    look forward to the next hunt!
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    Well I missed it, but I am excited for more of these!

This is the type of thing that deepworld needs to live, "events" is a great way of interesting players as well as gaining new users.
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,332
    You're killing me! How am I supposed to take your crap when I cannot access the game!? Ugh, @lisa, you must make my life difficult! Well, time to overcome!
    FreshX said:

You're killing me! How am I supposed to take your crap when I cannot access the game!? Ugh, @lisa, you must make my life difficult! Well, time to overcome!

Don't worry bro. Next year she will place 20 notches.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 264
    I missed it, im bummed out.
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Member Posts: 1,190
    lisa said:

It won't always be onyx.

An elder anbaric hunt would make my day/week/month. :) I might be alone in that sentiment though.
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,332

FreshX said:

Don't worry bro. Next year she will place 20 notches.
    Damn right she will! But watch me get zero.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,730
    What about a giveaway with a world that has more materials than usual. Alot of people seem to easily run out of quartz and sulphur.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 352
    I was at the world but I can late and pretty much everyone was still mining at 70%