Deepworld trading cards

MidnightMidnight In a galaxy far far awayMember Posts: 82
On the fan art page I posted a draft of Deepworld trading cards and saw that some of you liked the idea, and @RedMan even made some of his own!

I made a new layout for the card and made the card look more "professional" XD

I hope you like these cards, feel free to post any cards you made on here as well =D
Post edited by Midnight on
diamond card.PNG
386 x 538 - 79K
onyx card.PNG
398 x 543 - 69K

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,029
    This is awesome!
    Also, my cards were kinda battle cards with stats and stuff, also badly-drawn.
  • ChickenChicken boredMember Posts: 865
    This is a good idea. It would be nice to have a collectable that would be like a set.
    Although the chances of this being added are very low. :(
  • MidnightMidnight In a galaxy far far awayMember Posts: 82
    Chicken said:

This is a good idea. It would be nice to have a collectable that would be like a set.

That would be awesome. Do you mean like In game card? Or just like a rare that is in a set, sorta like compasses.
  • ChickenChicken boredMember Posts: 865
    Midnight said:

Chicken said:

That would be awesome. Do you mean like In game card? Or just like a rare that is in a set, sorta like compasses.
    Sort of like compasses. I would like to be able to work hard and collect them all. It would be great if they had a use, too.
    Chicken said:

I don't think this is a game suggestion though, just fan art, it is even in the fan art section
  • EverywhenEverywhen pressing the comment button makes all comments on activity disappear - debator 2k17Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,675
    RedMan said:

Chicken said:

I don't think this is a game suggestion though, just fan art, it is even in the fan art section
    A long time ago I designed a mechanism for a trading card game in game, but realised how much work it would take/how easy it would be to cheat hahaha
    Everywhen said:

RedMan said:

Chicken said:

A long time ago I designed a mechanism for a trading card game in game, but realised how much work it would take/how easy it would be to cheat hahaha
    I would love to see that
  • FreshXFreshX Posting links instead of picsMember Posts: 1,263
    Could you make a "FreshX" card please? :smiley:
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox being good boyMember Posts: 642
    you need a scud card
  • MidnightMidnight In a galaxy far far awayMember Posts: 82