Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Ignore this please.

NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtuePosts: 520Member
edited March 2017 in Feedback and Game Ideas
just ignore this please. I DID NOT POST THIS

Comments

• awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member
    Edgy/ OWTHEEDGE
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtuePosts: 520Member
    WTF
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtuePosts: 520Member
    edited March 2017
    OH DAMN
    IM SO SORRY
    I DIDNT TYPE THIS
    edited March 2017
    IT WAS POSTED 1 MIN AGO WTH
    Yes, this is a public forum, where EVERYONE can see what you post.

Including posts that tell others to kill thenselves.
    I really didn't post this. Please forgive me.
    edited March 2017
    Hell I didn't even TYPE THIS!!!!!
    EVEN MY LOCATION IS CHANGED.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionPosts: 2,242Member
    edited March 2017
    Just read comments, sorry.

whoever took control of your account is not even close to funny.

Why don't you edit the post and get rid of that.
    Then who would have access to your account then?

Dude this is sooooo not cool! I cannot believe you posted this

@Tannerman14 I'm really sorry I did not post this.

Dude this is sooooo not cool! I cannot believe you posted this

@Tannerman14 I'm really sorry I did not post this.
    ya man, I edited my comment after a actually read the comments.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    I shall not ignore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RedMan said:

I shall not ignore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You shall not pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,914Member
    You're either just trolling or your too stupid to realise that someone has access to your account. Just change your password and ta-dah!
    edited March 2017

You're either just trolling or your too stupid to realise that someone has access to your account. Just change your password and ta-dah!

I am not trolling. Neither am I stupid. And I did change my password. I would appreciate if you were not a total a-hole about it @ItzDennisz .

Thank you.

I am not trolling. Neither am I stupid. And I did change my password. I would appreciate if you were not a total a-hole about it @ItzDennisz .

Thank you.
    I have to agree with him man, that was a bit harsh.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,914Member
    Maybe you can ask Lisa if your account has been used pn any other IP addresses. If you already changed your password then a family member might be doing it.