Skill lvls

JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 86
Is it possible to make it so all skill lvl max can be 15. It would be much easier than trying to figure which one should be 13 and which should be 15.
Also, can you tell me why, even though I am lvl 78 and skill 99 with mining lvl 15, there are players that mine much faster than I do? I often feel like a klutz as I mine through the earth.

Comments

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,716
    edited March 11
    -Ignore-
    Post edited by Hydroblade29 on
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,014
    If you're skill level 99, that means you haven't upgraded one skill with skill books/brain wines. You need a skill reset, then use a brain wine/skill book to reach lvl 100.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 258
    Sometimes u need multiple skill resets to get that last point, i needed 3 to get it. People on pcs can mine faster with a shovel, generally only works going up or down though.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 95
    jeanie my friend, actuly i alway want buy some skill book and skill reset and brain wine for you , cause i think you need make your skill lvl max .

you need 3 skill reset at least .

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 702
    edited September 15
    Uhhh. This thread is six months old.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jets Member Posts: 456
    Shadow711 said:

Stop. They said they were going to do something nice, therefore this small dig doesn't matter.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 702

Shadow711 said:

Stop. They said they were going to do something nice, therefore this small dig doesn't matter.
    Okay then...
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 243

Shadow711 said:

"Small dig". Hate to see a big one then lol.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,695
    edited September 17
    Actually, if you're on a PC digging with a shovel is much faster than iOS players can mine.

ETA: why am i posting here this thread is 6 months old ughhhhh
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564

Actually, if you're on a PC digging with a shovel is much faster than iOS players can mine.

ETA: why am i posting here this thread is 6 months old ughhhhh

Not unless you you the touchscreen instead of the joystick on IOS like i do