Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

How to create a server

pwn3dpwn3d Member Posts: 27
edited December 2012 in General
I need help doing this

Comments

• cborgencborgen Member Posts: 92
    You can't create your own server. Deepworld itself is like a big set of multiplayer servers. You can get a private world, though it is still hosted by the game servers.
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Being an edgy kidMember Posts: 716
    Buy it in the crown store.
  • CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Member Posts: 416
    You can purchase crowns, with real money, and then buy a private world with those crowns, you can also loot those crowns if lucky.
    CoolAsIce said:

You can purchase crowns, with real money, and then buy a private world with those crowns, you can also loot those crowns if lucky.

But DW is crashing so you can't. STOP IT THE FLOODING OF NEW YEARS 2016
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,081

CoolAsIce said:

Mate. Just no.

To the OP, ignore this. Worlds are still purchasable.
    Everywhen said:

CoolAsIce said:

Mate. Just no.

To the OP, ignore this. Worlds are still purchasable.
    You can buy worlds, but it's really laggy and you might crash or something lag like.
  • tzertzer Member Posts: 180
    CoolAsIce said:

U can also get them from the 5th day from a robo and very rarely as daily loot
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryMember Posts: 1,801
    Duff46 said:

Deepworld won't let me in can any one help me plz

Sorry @Duff46 Deepworlds down.
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryMember Posts: 1,801
    It doesn't do this a lot, and I'm sure you aren't the only person upset. It'll be ok though, because soon it'll be back up and then you can play again. Yay! @Duff46
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,995
    Duff46 said:

And I'm kinda getting mad

It doesn't happen a lot. It's something Mike is trying to fix, ya just gotta be patient, yeah?
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    Duff46 said:

Ok well I'll be gone for a bit say if it is back plz it got me out as I was going to buy the energy cannon lol

Yeah, the hosting service of deepworld is unable to handle extremely large loads, so they're working ASAP to move over.
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,995
    Duff46 said:

Its still not working is it working for you guys

Mike said that it might take a few days to get it back up. It goes back up once in a while but then it goes down again. You just gotta be patient