Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

german translation

felix0felix0 GermanyPosts: 156Member
Hi i am from germany and thinking about to translate the game to german, if you are an admin please write if you are interested.

Comments

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,818Member
    edited March 2017
    Let's change Deepworld language options to any language that is common.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,908Member
    I assume all 13+ year olds can do decent English.
  • bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Posts: 293Member
    felix0 said:

Hi i am from germany and thinking about to translate the game to german, if you are an admin please write if you are interested.

Aw, that seems nice of you. I'm sure many Germans would appreciate the game being translated to German. :3
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,908Member
    Debator said:

Thats not true at all
    its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that its true that its not true that it's true that it's not true at all.

Wait, what?
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Posts: 1,337Member
    Wir sind nicht Admins, aber das ist eine tolle Idee! Wir hoffen, dass dies bald umgesetzt werden würde! Obwohl es lange dauern kann, seit die Entwickler beschäftigt sind.
    Ich benutze Google-Übersetzer, um mit Ihnen auf Deutsch zu sprechen, aber ich habe auch ein kleines Wissen über das Sprechen in Deutsch
  • felix0felix0 GermanyPosts: 156Member
    Many 13+ year old people in germany can speak enough english to communicate wth others and there is still google translate for some words you dont know
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    Some people from poor countries can't speak English.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    There are tons of people who cannot speak English. I don't think we have any translation plans currently, but maybe in the future!
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtuePosts: 520Member

Dude... no offense... but that is the dumbest thing you said since I first saw you on the forums...
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member

Dude... no offense... but that is the dumbest thing you said since I first saw you on the forums...
    No offense x2, but the fact that he said "can do decent English" made this phrase ^^ more understandable.