Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld RP idea: The Depths

NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtuePosts: 520Member
edited March 2017 in Feedback and Game Ideas
Here is an idea on a role play I came up with! As any role play you must follow certain rules.

Pre-play:
• Go to a market and stock up on Pitch. This will be an important part of the role play. Also give up all of your copper/iron.
• You will need plaques. Only 5. If playing on an XL map, only 8. No more.
• Give up any lighting you have in your inventory (or place it in a different world for that matter) except for 5 lanterns.
• Trade all your jerky to an alt account except for 50 jerky.

Rules:
• The RP will be played in abandoned Deep biomes ONLY (60-70% explored)
• After entering the world, you must do /mood.
• Set brightness to the lowest possible on your device.
• No onyx/diamond tools, only fine and normal tools.
• No mkIIIs/mkIIs (optional, but suggested for the best experience)

The game itself:
• You can build small camps. They must be enclosed, to protect you against Monsters and such. EACH CAMP MUST HAVE A PLAQUE IN IT. So technically, you can have max 5 camps, or 8 if in XL worlds.
• The only lighting you can craft are braziers. You'll need to find iron and copper for them, until then conserve your lanterns and use them to find more precious metal (iron and copper)
• Surprize, you can only craft in camps. No crafting outside of camps.
• You have only 3 lives and 50 jerky. Find that salt, and use it wisely.
• After you have died 3 times, your survival is over. Someone may miss you on the surface. Or possibly not.
• Once you set up a camp, you can not change its position.
• To beat the RP: explore the world to 100%. Sounds easy on paper, right? Now let's see how you deal with that in the pitch darkness.

Here's an example of a camp, and about how small it should be (your game must look much darker than the one demonstrated):image
IMG_0628.PNG
1136 x 640 - 792K

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    We made an RP in Worthland, it's incomplete, your idea is great too!
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersPosts: 651Member
    I think this is a very good idea! It has alot of depth and gives the feeling of a real survival scenario. Usable chests would make this alot easier tho
    RedMan said:

Kinda weird to advertise for it here
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    Debator said:

I think this is a very good idea! It has alot of depth and gives the feeling of a real survival scenario. Usable chests would make this alot easier tho

RedMan said:

Kinda weird to advertise for it here
    Take it however you want to.
  • JoshLego333JoshLego333 Posts: 1Member
    Sounds like fun! I roleplay all the time and I have a roleplay map with buildings all on the surface! It's kind of like fallout! Great idea...