Wisdom Falls

DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 108
Hey everyone, I am new to DeepWorld, but I love building.
Please come visit my world 'Wisdom Falls'.

If you like quests, you can check the 'Department of Mystery' building (D.o.M. on the map).
you can also book a hotel room or buy a house in my world.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for me, or have any comments.

Thank you.

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 108
    Oh and please vote for my world if you like it. Need 100 votes for acheivment.
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 702
    edited March 25
    Nice world!
    Thanks for visiting, and voting. And buying a house! :)
    You are welcome :smiley:
    :mrgreen:
    Wow, your the only one who visited my world from the forums and voted for it. Either not a lot of people come here, or people don't like my world...

Or am I doing something wrong?
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 154
    Most people aren't interested into worlds like the one you made. They either go to Times Square or random popular worlds to hang out with people. It's hard to start a good world where people would hang out often. Maybe advertise or get some friends to hang out in your world all the time so it can be found when someone taps Popular when searching for a world.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 453
    Detech said:

Wow, your the only one who visited my world from the forums and voted for it. Either not a lot of people come here, or people don't like my world...

Or am I doing something wrong?

Hi Detech! Sorry, I've been busy lately, but your world was always one I meant to return to and explore properly. I'll get there soon!
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 903
    Your world is amazing. I'm there right now, enjoying it.
  • racerdogracerdog Member Posts: 66
    Awesome world! Very inspiring.
    racerdog said:

Awesome world! Very inspiring.

Thanks Racerdog. Your world is assume as well! Learned alot from how you build!
    Did anyone manage to complete the quest?
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554
    Is it a wink to gravity falls? ;)
    Ill visit it soon!
  • LilyabcLilyabc YouTubeMember Posts: 539
    I checked the world out, and like everyone said you world is amazing. Its such an inspirational world. Don't mind if I take some ideas ;)
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
    Very well done! I liked your unique style... I may need your help in a future project of mine ;) .. but for now very well done
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 214
    Wow this world is awesome, I completed the quest and it was pretty fun good job on the builds.
    Thanks Guys. And thank you Android2_0 for the contest you held. I got my first rares there.

I just realized now how awesome it is when people hold such contests, especially that all contest that I joined afterwards were fake. The last one held by .wildow. was even worst, he locked his world and no one could get their stuff back.

And yesterday I got hacked and some of my stuff got stolen, I am starting to get a bit discouraged.

But overall I have plans on expanding my world, and building a new quest!
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    @Detech im hosting a contest right now. lol there is another thread for it. but on to the quest topic, i completed it all except the last part, i couldnt get inside the castle... i may just be bad at this lol
    Hey guys, I haven't been on much lately, but would love to get some feedback on my new 'old train line' which I built right under the subway, and subway line which goes down to the banks station.

Old train line is under the subway, you can go straight down from spawn in starport into the subway and drop under the subway station by pulling a leaver behind a small column.

The subway line which leads down to banks station starts from the city hall subway station (below city hall)

Would love to hear some ideas and feedback. Can't wait till I have some time to continue building my city.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 243
    Checked this place out a while ago, it's definitely an overall well-built and well-designed world
    Hey everyone, I started building a new world, it's called 'New Wisdom'

please check it out, tell me what you think.

There are two things built in the world so far:
    -Lake of Sorrows: A small city in a frozen lake, with a little story to it.
    -The Wall: inspired by Game of Thrones, its built from top to bottom of map, separating the world from the world of the dead.

I am planning to build a huge quest which will be spread on multiple worlds. Let me know if you have any suggestions or find any bugs.

Thanks.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 444
    Detech said:

-The Wall: inspired by Game of Thrones, its built from top to bottom of map, separating the world from the world of the dead.

I am planning to build a huge quest which will be spread on multiple worlds. Let me know if you have any suggestions or find any bugs.

Thanks.

I did a similar quest type thing that spans multiple worlds culminating in one of my worlds (New Eden). However I need to redo every part of that...
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 243

Detech said:

Thanks.

I did a similar quest type thing that spans multiple worlds culminating in one of my worlds (New Eden). However I need to redo every part of that...
    I think I've checked it out before, and if it's the worlds I'm thinking of, please keep some parts of them. Because some of those parts are beautiful

I looked for New Eden world, but could not find it. Is your world public? I would love to see it.
    Hey everyone, I have started building a new quest (will open a new thread about it soon).

For now, I'd like to share with you a few screenshots of what you might come across if you visit Wisdom Falls.

I would like to build this quest faster, but I spend a lot of time on farming building materials and doing private builds in exchange for resources.

If anyone has any stuff they don't need, please donate it towards the quest!

Cheers.

dw4.jpg
    1726 x 988 - 2M
    dw5.jpg
    1726 x 988 - 1M
    dw6.jpg
    1726 x 988 - 1M
    dw3.jpg
    1726 x 988 - 1M
    dw2.jpg
    1726 x 988 - 1M
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 302
    Going to be making a discussion soon...
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 444
    Detech said:

I looked for New Eden world, but could not find it. Is your world public? I would love to see it.
    Not public.

Not public.

Can I come see it?
    Detech said:

Not public.

Can I come see it?
    I've seen your builds and decide you will be granted access to two worlds.

Detech said:

Not public.

Can I come see it?
    I've seen your builds and decide you will be granted access to two worlds.
    Wow thanks. I am honored.
    I still can't find "New Eden"
    What are the world names you added me to?