Who thinks fire will burn underwater?

Well... I know the answer! If want to know go my world diamond land and look! If real or fake!

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,448
    Most click bait ad I've ever seen, MUST VISIT!
  • TNT_Sophie_TNT_Sophie_ Member Posts: 4
    LOL
  • TNT_Sophie_TNT_Sophie_ Member Posts: 4
    srsly there is a answer
    Sirentist said:

Every time I see the title of this thread I think it says "underwear" instead of "underwater."

Good to know I'm not alone.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 976
    Sirentist said:

Every time I see the title of this thread I think it says "underwear" instead of "underwater."

Not gonna lie, it is why I clicked it too see what and why someone would be trying this.lol
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,107
    I do not want to fnd out anything in regards to fire and my underwear. (moved to come and visit.)
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520

Under the water, it is almost impossible for fire to survive – but only almost. Underwater torches made of magnesium are the exception. At 1,000ºC, they burn so hot that the water has trouble cooling down the metal. What's more, magnesium reacts with the water molecules, releasing the oxygen they contain.

#thisishowwetreatclickbait #lol #sorrynotsorry #yourwelcome #stillvisittheguysworld

I respect people of science. I respect you. You made my day : D
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 590
    lisa said:

I do not want to fnd out anything in regards to fire and my underwear. (moved to come and visit.)

Technically still fire underwater am I right ;)
    Debator said:

lisa said:

I stopped peeing my pants when I stopped being pregnant. You weren't supposed to tell people about that. Sheesh. Can't trust you with anything... ;)
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,695
    lisa said:

Debator said:

lisa said:

I stopped peeing my pants when I stopped being pregnant. You weren't supposed to tell people about that. Sheesh. Can't trust you with anything... ;)
    I can confirm fire in underwear quickly turns to just fire.
    Source: Camping trip of '16 where bored campers started wondering "What can we burn?"
    Everywhen said:

lisa said:

Debator said:

lisa said:

Source: Camping trip of '16 where bored campers started wondering "What can we burn?"
    Bwahahahahahahaha! I love the citation.
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Member Posts: 729
    Everywhen said:

lisa said:

Debator said:

lisa said:

THIS IS AMAZING
    Yes, fire under water in Deepworld will burn.
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    edited March 30
    derpdee said:

Done! Bingo! Amazing! Bravo!
    Someone managed to answer the bloody question! Your answer is here! Take it and leave! I don't want to hear anything about Liza's underwear anymore. •~•
    Post edited by NightTheKidDW on

derpdee said:

Done! Bingo! Amazing! Bravo!
    Someone managed to answer the bloody question! Your answer is here! Take it and leave! I don't want to hear anything about Liza's underwear anymore. •~•
    Good too see I could help the community and for you too realize the true answer.
    Deepworld goes on Spongebob logic