The Diamond Traget Teleporter confusion --PROBLEM SOLVED--

TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 639
edited March 27 in Gripes and Grins
Hey guys, so there was one thing that I don't get that much, how does the Diamond Traget Teleporter work? And yes, I know what is the basics of the Diamond Target Teleporter; place it down, put the coordinates then that's it. I also know that you can only put area coords. that are explored and unprotected by any protectors unless your own. My problem is the coordinates that I chose is protected by my own protector, which means I can teleport to it but the unfortunate thing is that other players can't teleport to it. But when I use some of my friends Target Teleporters, it teleports me, also to a protected area. Can anyone explain this and help me?

Post edited by TheBlindEye on
IMG_0120.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 2M
IMG_0118.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 3M
IMG_0121.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 3M

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,317
    When you choose options, keep in mind that:

Negative means aboveboard ground, so -100 takes you to the sky

W is west, e is east.

You can't teleport to places that are protected and you can't build in unless you change the setting with a mass teleporter.
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 639
    RedMan said:

When you choose options, keep in mind that:

Negative means aboveboard ground, so -100 takes you to the sky

W is west, e is east.

You can't teleport to places that are protected and you can't build in unless you change the setting with a mass teleporter.

Yes, I know about those variable inputs, the North, South, etc. And yes you can't tp to places that are protected, but does that mean only the the owner of the protected area can teleport there and other players can't?
    Anyways, I have evidence of one of my friend's Diamond Target Teleporter that I am able to use to teleport me to a protected area.

IMG_0122.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 4M
    IMG_0123.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    IMG_0124.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    IMG_0125.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,317

Anyways, I have evidence of one of my friend's Diamond Target Teleporter that I am able to use to teleport me to a protected area.

Do you have access to that area? Like, can build there? If so, it's natural.
    The problem has been solved, no need to comment any more messages any further. Thank you and sorry for an inconvenience. :smile: