Expiator blockade

JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 87
Check out expiator blockade in Dimbann Height. Vote if you dislike or disapprove of it.

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 976
    Upvote for you.
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
    First upvote. One way to get achievement.
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 87
    Thought it was a good way to find out how many disapproved. Provided they take the time to check it out.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,731
    I sure wonder who blocked that expiator..
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 997
    What is the point of blocking an Expiator besides being an absolute troll?
    It seems like a waste of, well, everything to me.
    Jeanie said:

Wow, find it hard to believe you voted.

Jeanie said:

Thought it was a good way to find out how many disapproved. Provided they take the time to check it out.

I sure wonder who blocked that expiator..

I think "we" should stop blocking them @Jeanie

1 of about 4 of us who do it @ItzDennisz
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 466
    @Jeanie it's derpdee?
    Retta said:

@Jeanie it's derpdee?

Why no tag for me? Another upvote.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    @derpdee @p1nkbr0 it's derpdee and zoul* (?)
    Personally idc about the infernal loot, I just like to help the newer ppl experience a hell world
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    The only person I know who does this for sure is @derpdee

Anybody else, I couldn't be bothered to figure out. I've already stopped going to hell worlds because of this a long time ago when i actually played...
    @Jeanie we are climbing in numbers. We better stop.
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
    #realeasethemachine @Jeanie
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    I could say: 1. There's a difference between apples and oranges. 2 . Stop beating a dead horse. 3. Sour grapes. 4 stop trying to pull wool over others eyes. But instead, I am asking Lisa to close this thread.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,107
    I'm not sure why I am being asked to close this thread, honestly? It seems like you posted this to try and embarrass someone? Out them, even though this isn't a secret action? I'm not sure, but just because you don't like how your own post is going doesn't mean it gets closed, unfortunately. That's not how this works. When you choose to publically call someone out you need to think of the possibilities of how it might go. Having hypocrisy pointed out is always a potential happening.
    Jeanie said:

I could say: 1. There's a difference between apples and oranges. 2 . Stop beating a dead horse. 3. Sour grapes. 4 stop trying to pull wool over others eyes. But instead, I am asking Lisa to close this thread.

My response: 1. I like both. 2. Evan if it's dead, in my eyes is still animal cruelty and I would never beat an alive or dead horse "that's wrong". 3. These sound yummy. 4. Well if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black or any color for that matter. But Lisa says, "no".
    Johnny "5" is alive!
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
    lisa said:

I'm not sure why I am being asked to close this thread, honestly? It seems like you posted this to try and embarrass someone? Out them, even though this isn't a secret action? I'm not sure, but just because you don't like how your own post is going doesn't mean it gets closed, unfortunately. That's not how this works. When you choose to publically call someone out you need to think of the possibilities of how it might go. Having hypocrisy pointed out is always a potential happening.

No disassemble!
    I thought this thread was turning into something that you disapproved of and did not allow. So asked you to close it because I wasn't sure you continued to follow threads.
    Part of a sandbox game like Deepworld is being able to be you and leave your mark. Derpdee's mark is ummmmmmm being less than cooperative with the community as a whole. It's their thing. Some choose to present themselves in one way, others another, others another etc. I just don't understand what about this thread was something I disapproved of and didn't allow. That's all.
    derpdee said:

lisa said:

No disassemble!
    I love that movie. I am old.

image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 964K
    Picking up sticks.
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,731
    i approve, not gonna vote
    @ItzDennisz I believe there are two signs, approve or not