The Steel Cthulhu: A Great Mechanical Deepworld Boss in Cybertron!

_Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,448
edited April 1 in Come and Visit...
Now, I know what you're thinking... these have not been done ever since @Oxidis done his extremely amazing boss battle in I-don't-remember-where, but I have made one, and a very, very non-laggy one!

Say hello to Steel Cthulhu!imageimage

Ever since I made my simple and broken mechanical boss, The Terrapus God, I thought "I can do better than this", so I talked and had a really long meeting with jsean (which was actually just "hey sean, I want to build a mechanical boss here" "ye sure whatever" "ty"), and I finally started building

Now, all that's left is a reset switch from J, you can still play it though!

RULES
To start, tap the reset switch and then enter the battlefield (no reset switch exists yet, so you can just advance), click on the large switch, then it's on! Take the trapdoor path until you reach the first switch! Click that, continue the path to reach the switch which opens the way to the second switch, then take the trapdoor way again, then the third one... and so on, untill all basic doors are opened, and you click the final switch, which destroys the Brain of Steel Cthulhu!

Here's the Brain, as you can see.image

Backstory
The Steel Cthulhu didn't exist before 1912. During the Victorian era, there lived a king, he was known as king Brunel, his kingdom was very small, and he never had the bravery to expand because he was afraid of war... his great great great grandson, many years later, claimed the throne from his father, and started building a large mechanical terror, known as the Metallic Menace, he used it to take over many countries and kingdoms, and later called his kingdom Menacia... after his death, his son took over, and sold the menace for 12 million gold coins to a man known as Bruce Lee, who renamed him as the Steel Cthulhu.
When he was bought by a good doer, the man who bought it from Bruce lee buried the menace underground, and made it into a carnival game, but it was then broken, and never seen until today...

Do you have the strength to battle the Steel Cthulhu, or play his basic "carnival game"? Oh, no you don't!
You_Doodle_2017-04-01T14_09_47Z.jpg
1893 x 1367 - 4M
You_Doodle_2017-04-01T14_10_31Z.jpg
1893 x 1293 - 4M

Comments

• tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,372
    ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,448
    The switch has been broken since yesterday because an Id... ideal person... broke the switch, it has been fixed now
    Bump, still up for visiting and voting.
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 641
    The Steel Cthulhu is still active underground. You think you have the guts to take it on, no? Then grab some friends to tear this terror apart. You can go to the depths of Cybertron easily by using the new Onyx Mass Teleporter. Good luck traveller.

IMG_0146.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    IMG_0135.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,122
    Btw, I think oxidis made his at Castle Wars. It's probably broken though.
    FlynnXD said:

When did it break?
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,122
    edited April 7
    RedMan said:

FlynnXD said:

When did it break?
    Long back.. You know that time when glitching through walls was super easy, some people went into the mechanism and messed it up so its never properly reset. Shortly after, *ahem* I too went into the mechanism to check out how it worked (really nice technique BTW) and I'm almost sure that I made it reset properly as I finished observing it, but then the next time I visited it(lots of months later) it's broken again and now glitching isn't possible either and oxidis doesn't play anymore..
    edited April 7
    FlynnXD said:

RedMan said:

FlynnXD said:

When did it break?
    Long back.. You know that time when glitching through walls was super easy, some people went into the mechanism and messed it up so its never properly reset. Shortly after, *ahem* I too went into the mechanism to check out how it worked (really nice technique BTW) and I'm almost sure that I made it reset properly as I finished observing it, but then the next time I visited it(lots of months later) it's broken again and now glitching isn't possible either and oxidis doesn't play anymore..
    Oh great... now I can't enjoy the mech boss... AND I NEVER EVEN PLAYED IT!

Returning to our thingie, my mechanism never breaks, because even if they do, the mechanism works on any setting, touch plates go on and off by random, plus, there's a reset switch.