Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

T-rex and pterodactyl fossils

ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Posts: 705Member, Arbiter
Is there any plan on having them spawn naturally yet? It's been a year or nearabouts and I'm impatient xD I know they're in the code but they're not doing anyone good there when there's none spawning. I would seriously buy new worlds just to get my hands on them.

From a person who wants to complete their own fossil army.

Comments

• EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,099Member, Moderator, Arbiter

Is there any plan on having them spawn naturally yet? It's been a year or nearabouts and I'm impatient xD I know they're in the code but they're not doing anyone good there when there's none spawning. I would seriously buy new worlds just to get my hands on them.

From a person who wants to complete their own fossil army.

Soon™
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Posts: 705Member, Arbiter
    Everywhen said:

Soon™

No! Not the trademarked soon!
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,169Member
    I have a pterodactyl fossil. Looks amazing when placed!

Would love to have a t-Rex "soon"...
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Posts: 705Member, Arbiter
    derpdee said:

I have a pterodactyl fossil. Looks amazing when placed!

Would love to have a t-Rex "soon"...

Imagine having a fleet of Pterodactyls though! Which currently isn't possible because there's only three or something in existence
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,169Member
    12 but most players that have pterodactyl don't play anymore.