Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Can't Access the Full Site

GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,782
Any time I try to go to the full site, this just shows up:
Is anybody else experiencing this? This has been happening to me for a while now.
(Also, I know this is in general, but I'm being forced to use the mobile site right now for some reason and I can't figure out how to change the category)
IMG_2573.PNG
1242 x 2208 - 144K

Comments

• RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    @lisa is this that vanilla thing?
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,242
    Yup, been happening to me for a little while now
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    edited April 2017
    L
    Gilby said:

Any time I try to go to the full site, this just shows up:
    Is anybody else experiencing this? This has been happening to me for a while now.
    (Also, I know this is in general, but I'm being forced to use the mobile site right now for some reason and I can't figure out how to change the category)

Happened to me too. Is obviously a vanilla problem. Vanilla seems to be crumbling these past few days.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,641
    Yeah, it's been happening to me.
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    Spahs sapping mah forums!
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,034
    Not me though...
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,129
    Yeah me too. Yay vanilla!
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,641
    If your on an Apple device click and hold the refresh button in safari, and the r quest desktop site will come up. Click that. Same screen will come up as before, but if you press the back button you should be taken to the desktop site. That works for me at least.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,242
    PIPTR0 said:

If your on an Apple device click and hold the refresh button in safari, and the r quest desktop site will come up. Click that. Same screen will come up as before, but if you press the back button you should be taken to the desktop site. That works for me at least.

You. are. awesome!
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,129
    I use chrome :(
    lisa said:

I use chrome :(