Change your passwords if...

lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,105
You "entered" whatever that fake contest was. I didn't see the tread when it started but let us know when there are things like that going on. Never put your password in anywhere but the game.

Comments

• MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,178
    Gladly my eyes caught the URL saying his iP address instead of actual website's url or else I nearly fell for it too.
  • ClownClown Member Posts: 16
    How to change
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,105
    Clown said:

How to change

@Clown use the forgot password link at login.
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 934
    I totally fell for it. I'm glad the person that did this is gone.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,370
    Chicken said:

You should still change your password... we don't guarantee him coming back or not.
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 934
    RedMan said:

Chicken said:

You should still change your password... we don't guarantee him coming back or not.
    I changed it yesterday. Not all of my things were stolen. Only inventory items, nothing rare, thankfully.
    Is the person IP banned? I think @CartoonMan was an alt account continuing this terrible act.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    Chicken if anything is missing from your inventory p, I can help replace it.

Chicken if anything is missing from your inventory p, I can help replace it.

Only things like tools and accessories, but they are useless to me now. I rarely play.
    This person's in game name is, apparently, "Awesometron" that is who stole my things. I haven't seen them in-game ever. I guess they were banned in-game, too. They deserve it for stealing passwords.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    Chicken said:

RedMan said:

Chicken said:

I changed it yesterday. Not all of my things were stolen. Only inventory items, nothing rare, thankfully.
    Is the person IP banned? I think @CartoonMan was an alt account continuing this terrible act.
    wow, they hadn't stolen anything from me luckily, (that I noticed at least);
    WAIT! Now I am putting this all together. @Chicken your things were stolen by the person who made the fake tournament?
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 112
    i just tell you lisa(development team) and every friends change password is no use , i already change many times but still being hacked by the hacker. DW game sever exist vulnerability so the hacker can hacked me and many famous player 。However you deny it, I need you to be honest to every player!

llmmzz/1st_dent
    lisa said:

WAIT! Now I am putting this all together. Chicken your things were stolen by the person who made the fake tournament?

That's what I am guessing. They created the Awesometron account to cover the tracks of their main account (I'm suggesting this is an alt because I've never seen or heard of this person)
    I've never shared my pass and there is no way someone could guess it.
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    edited April 6
    llmmzz said:

i just tell you lisa(development team) and every friends change password is no use , i already change many times but still being hacked by the hacker. DW game sever exist vulnerability so the hacker can hacked me and many famous player 。However you deny it, I need you to be honest to every player!

llmmzz/1st_dent

Wut lol
    llmmzz said:

llmmzz/1st_dent

0_o For real? Please go back to exhibit A.
    i already tell you many times by sent you message and giveyou email . my world is the best evidence , everyone can go there visit new times square and horizon all be hacked! i think you are shirk responsibiliy administrator!

llmmzz/1st_dent
    @lisa , tell me i already install the game why i name change to Dr.Sponge!
    this is the best evidence!!!!!!!!

every one can see it !!
    http://www.deepworldgame.com/players

llmmzz
    the hacker just here but you don't trust me ! so stupid!!!

llmmzz
    llmmzz said:

every one can see it !!

llmmzz

unstall not install!
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

every one can see it !!

llmmzz

unstall not install!
    First off, there is a button called edit. Stop "yelling" and using exclamation marks. Second of all start making some sense. How is that link even EVIDENCE.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    edited April 6
    ignore

llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

every one can see it !!

llmmzz

unstall not install!
    First off, there is a button called edit. Stop "yelling" and using exclamation marks. Second of all start making some sense. How is that link even EVIDENCE.
    i unstall game but my name changed , who changed my name!
    @lisa who can do this! i give you four choice
    1 hacker 2 developer 3lisa 4 aliens

this is the link
    http://www.deepworldgame.com/players/dr.sponge
  • MagicMagic A Magical place. Member Posts: 342
    llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

every one can see it !!

llmmzz

unstall not install!

this is the link
    So someone who was on your account changed your name?
    llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

every one can see it !!

llmmzz

unstall not install!

this is the link
    WE ALREADY SETTLED THIS. You fell for the FAKE competition, and gave away your password.
    And developers and Lisa don't need to scam you. Do you not understand English language???

llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

every one can see it !!

llmmzz

unstall not install!

this is the link
    WE ALREADY SETTLED THIS. You fell for the FAKE competition, and gave away your password.
    And developers and Lisa don't need to scam you. Do you not understand English language???
    i am chinese and my english is poor i am sorry, my english just like a baby but my real age is almost 40 , i don't need lying to all the players in DW and to lisa and developer ,cause i love this game, But the game have got sick! the developer don't want imprvoe !

china/llmmzz
    edited April 6
    llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

every one can see it !!

llmmzz

unstall not install!

this is the link
    i am chinese and my english is poor i am sorry, my english just like a baby but my real age is almost 40 , i don't need lying to all the players in DW and to lisa and developer ,cause i love this game, But the game have got sick! the developer don't want imprvoe !

china/llmmzz
    Ok. Look. I think I know the source of this debate. You misunderstood what we wanted to say:

There was a fake competition made to steal people's accounts on the forums made by a very bad person.

The website he made looked like the deepworld website, to lie to people, and make them think it was the real website.

You, fell for the trick this evil person set up. Many other players did too.
    The bad person entered your account and stole all your items.

Also, the developers don't need to steal things, because they can create as many as they need. So there is no reason for them to steal your things.

By the way, Lisa I was wondering, is there a way to check people's inventories? This way you could check if a person is lying about lost items or not. If llmmzz is not lying, you can duplicate her items back to her.
    edited April 6
    Accidental post

llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

every one can see it !!

llmmzz

unstall not install!

this is the link

china/llmmzz
    Ok. Look. I think I know the source of this debate. You misunderstood what we wanted to say:

There was a fake competition made to steal people's accounts on the forums made by a very bad person.

The website he made looked like the deepworld website, to lie to people, and make them think it was the real website.

You, fell for the trick this evil person set up. Many other players did too.
    The bad person entered your account and stole all your items.

Also, the developers don't need to steal things, because they can create as many as they need. So there is no reason for them to steal your things.

1' the developers don't need to steal things ' i know that, but who can do this only hacker and developer , this why somepople asked me who hacked you llmmzz, i joking 'maybe lisa' , cause lisa think people share password, but in my company and my family no one play this game only me play this game like a kid ,lol and i never share my password. and when i got hacked i already change password many times.
    2'The website he made looked like the deep world website' i know the website of DW. and i know almost everything of DW and almost every famous player in the DW. and i never visit just like you said 'The website he made looked like the deepworld website ' and never input my name and my password .

but i know the hacker just here, and seeing what we talk about,then he changed my name . cause @mofc1991 need the name 1st_dent too, now @mofc1991 you are 1st dent inDW

but in lisa's opinion DW have not game sever vulnerability, i already change password but happen again!

i just reminder all player love this game and the developer ! this game is not safe !

the developer need improve!

china/llmmzz
This discussion has been closed.