DEEPWORLD SERIES!!!

hello evryone i came with an awsome idea why dont we create deepworld series its about a deepworld cartoon movie talking about the sory of a player
share all of your ideas with us at: http://bit.do/Deepworld-Stories
lets begin working!!

Comments

• Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    edited April 5
    @lisa !!!!!!!!!!! I'm not falling for another!!!!! DONT ANYBODY ENTER THEIR INFORMATION

Here's pics of mobile:

imageimage
    IMG_0395.PNG
    750 x 1334 - 210K
    IMG_0396.PNG
    750 x 1334 - 206K
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,767
    Okay I'm not falling for this scam. You do know that the link has your IP address? Mostly all of us know that the link is deepworldgame.com.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,448
    This is getting illegal, you need to contact some higher authorities, even if account phishing isn't illegal, using false copywrite marks definitely is.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    RedMan said:

This is getting illegal, you need to contact some higher authorities, even if account phishing isn't illegal, using false copywrite marks definitely is.

Absolutely!! However this is should be under copyright infringement

RedMan said:

Absolutely!! However this is should be under copyright infringement
    It's much more than copyright infringement, actually...
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    I don't think he's even trying anymore.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 590
    edited April 5
    RedMan said:

Lol sueing this guy? Really? Thats a huge waste of resources to be honest. And what will they get? A 14 year old who learned php with huge fines in alot of trouble. Thats really not worth it

ETA: this isnt coming that strong from someone making an pokemon game with copyrighted sprites
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    RedMan said:

Developer RedMan is here to save the day, no need to panic everyone (^:
    edited April 5
    Debator said:

RedMan said:

Lol sueing this guy? Really? Thats a huge waste of resources to be honest. And what will they get? A 14 year old who learned php with huge fines in alot of trouble. Thats really not worth it

ETA: this isnt coming that strong from someone making an pokemon game with copyrighted sprites
    Well, I'm not stealing accounts with them
    Also, I'm leaving lots of marks and disclaimers that the graphics and other stuff belongs to GameFreak...
    Plus, it's an online game, 100% non-profit.
    ShiroNai said:

RedMan said:

Haha, very funny...
    It's nice to get love every once in a while, I'm so happy, especially when all I'm doing is just trying to help.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 590
    RedMan said:

Debator said:

RedMan said:

Also, I'm leaving lots of marks and disclaimers that the graphics and other stuff belongs to GameFreak...
    ShiroNai said:

RedMan said:

Haha, very funny...
    It's nice to get love every once in a while, I'm so happy, especially when all I'm doing is just trying to help.
    Maybe adress the other huge point I make in the comment, instead of saving your own ass first
    Debator said:

RedMan said:

Debator said:

RedMan said:

ShiroNai said:

RedMan said:

Haha, very funny...
    Maybe adress the other huge point I make in the comment, instead of saving your own ass first
    Well, I just agreed with the complete post, I just had to say what I can about the small point in the bottom.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,107
    So we could try to sue a 10 year old. We could also just ignore them and wait until they get bored, as little kids tend to do.
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    Debator said:

RedMan said:

Debator said:

RedMan said:

ShiroNai said:

RedMan said:

Haha, very funny...
    Ass comes first. One must abandon and betray everything in order to save their ass.

Debator said:

RedMan said:

Debator said:

RedMan said:

ShiroNai said:

RedMan said:

Haha, very funny...
    Ass comes first. One must abandon and betray everything in order to save their ass.
    RedMan said:

Debator said:

RedMan said:

Debator said:

RedMan said:

ShiroNai said:

RedMan said:

Haha, very funny...
    Well, I just agreed with the complete post, I just had to say what I can about the small point in the bottom.