Can you change emails?

Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
Let's say that I no longer use an email address on an account. Can I use another email to my account?

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,366
    You'll need to email deepworld@bytebin.com about this, be ready for any confirmation questions
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,105
    You will have to email, yes.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    On my account's registered email, or the new email?
    If you can email from the registered email that makes everything so much easier. if you can't we can try to work arounds but I can't promise anything.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    Oh, uhh let's work something out. The email I put into my account was mistyped.
    email from whatever and let's take a look.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 261
    If you change password, is verification sent to your email with the new password? I wonder if some player emails havent been compromised because they claim theyve changed passwords multiple times and still have their accounts stolen? Especially if account password matches original deepworld password.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    yes you can, i lost access to my old email, so i made a new one and emailed bytebin, I requested for them to change my registered email to my latest email.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    CashMoney said:

yes you can, i lost access to my old email, so i made a new one and emailed bytebin, I requested for them to change my registered email to my latest email.

Apparently that hasn't worked for me. I need to email them using the email address associated with my Deepworld account in order to get help. So it's not possible.
    Hmm... just try talking to them
    -bumpity bump bump bump-
    For forumers who want to change their account's registered emails.