Mini-Games And Such

LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
A long while back I came across mike in a server along with many others. I forgot what exactly the game was called, but you dig through the course as fast as you can through some dirt (bombs allowed). That night was really fun for me, especially when I got second place in one of those races (I think I lost to dmmagic maybe I forgot), receiving a diamond shovel from mike. I never see these kind of mini games around anymore, or I'm just online at the wrong place at the wrong time. I think it would be beneficial to the deepworld community if we could have more of these type of events, and pre-announced for a better turn out. I'm sure we would enjoy a mini game here and there with some friendly competition.

Comments

• NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520

A long while back I came across mike in a server along with many others. I forgot what exactly the game was called, but you dig through the course as fast as you can through some dirt (bombs allowed). That night was really fun for me, especially when I got second place in one of those races (I think I lost to dmmagic maybe I forgot), receiving a diamond shovel from mike. I never see these kind of mini games around anymore, or I'm just online at the wrong place at the wrong time. I think it would be beneficial to the deepworld community if we could have more of these type of events, and pre-announced for a better turn out. I'm sure we would enjoy a mini game here and there with some friendly competition.

I think it was dirt race. Though it's a bit sad how there was/is really no skill involved in