Hacked!?

Xavier789Xavier789 Member Posts: 53
edited April 12 in Collaborations
I went to sleep,then woke up and tried to log in,but I think I got hacked by somebody,my username or password isn't the same
When I put my email in,it didn't give me a reset token

Good news-I got my account back

Bad news I lost 80% of my net worth/items
Donations appreicated

What I lost,Mk3 Energy,Mk3 Acid,Mk3 Flame,Mk3 Frost,Mk3 Musket,100 Blue Crystals,30 Blue Crystal Blocks,8 Red Crystal Blocks,1 Purple Crystal Block,Onyx Pick,Onyx Jet,Onyx Pocketwatch,Conch,Abacus,Diamond Scope,Diamond Knife,Diamond Boot,Onyx Butler Bot
Post edited by Xavier789 on

Comments

• Xavier789Xavier789 Member Posts: 53
    edited April 12
    I got on my alt account and somebody changed my password and username
    I don't know the password but the user name is .AB-l23 my original name was Bastion
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 976
    edited April 12
    Did you sign in for some competition or a forum thread called 'amazing builds?' Because if so, that's probably why.
    You should also reset your password if you can, or give any valuables you have to your alt.
    Zacywacko said:

Did you sign in for some competition or a forum thread called 'amazing builds?' Because if so, that's probably why.
    You should also reset your password if you can, or give any valuables you have to your alt.

I know but I've also met somebody name (F.B.L23

• ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 976
    Xavier789 said:

Zacywacko said:

What does (F.B.L23 have to do with anything?

• RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
    "Hacking" does not happen there's a thread about it. Did u share ur pass at anytime?
    Retta said:

"Hacking" does not happen there's a thread about it. Did u share ur pass at anytime?

Nope I didnt
    Zacywacko said:

Xavier789 said:

Zacywacko said:

It's similar name,suspicous

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    Xavier789 said:

Zacywacko said:

Xavier789 said:

Zacywacko said:

We got Sherlock Holmes fan here, people.
    RedMan said:

Xavier789 said:

Zacywacko said:

Xavier789 said:

Zacywacko said:

We got Sherlock Holmes fan here, people.
    Lol

edited April 12

hi
    edited April 12
    hi
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring all of the arguments you people like to start.Member Posts: 869
    You probably signed into the fake competition or whatever trash that was. It took you to a fake deepworld website to steal your account information.
    The best thing to do is change your password. If you can't, then create a new account and start over. If you shared your password then you have nothing to go back to on your account item wise.
    Based on the information here, I don't think F.B123's name is a coincidence. I would keep an eye on them.
    Chicken said:

You probably signed into the fake competition or whatever trash that was. It took you to a fake deepworld website to steal your account information.
    The best thing to do is change your password. If you can't, then create a new account and start over. If you shared your password then you have nothing to go back to on your account item wise.
    Based on the information here, I don't think F.B123's name is a coincidence. I would keep an eye on them.

No I did not go to a fake compeition
    CashMoney said:

Xavier789 said:

Chicken said:

No I did not go to a fake compeition
    You probably gave your password away to a very trusted friend. Bad move, bro. However you may deny it, you did. It's not like your friends are so innocent. They probably took and changed whatever you had when you were inactive after a whole year. This is your fault, not anyone else's. I frequent the game not to play, but to talk with people and I'm always noticing players exchanging passwords and emails. However I may warn them about what will happen, the trusted friend they entrusted their password to may do something bad. Whelp. Looks like no one can help you.
    i said i never gave my password out
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
    My cousin plays and even he does not know my pass
    Retta said:

lol
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    Retta said:

If my mom Grounds me for life, dad hits me with a burning stick, and the government prisons me and shoots me in the leg for life, I will never give out my password."
    RedMan said:

Retta said:

If my mom Grounds me for life, dad hits me with a burning stick, and the government prisons me and shoots me in the leg for life, I will never give out my password."
    same
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,033
    A few things.

How did you get your account back if the username and password were different?
    It seems pretty odd you immediately started begging for donations instead of offering a solution to the problem... Seems pretty fake, to me.
    p1nkbr0 said:

A few things.

How did you get your account back if the username and password were different?
    It seems pretty odd you immediately started begging for donations instead of offering a solution to the problem... Seems pretty fake, to me.

They literally called me stupid and said the password was the same so I tried it and worked..

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,644
    So deepworld is all about donations now?

So deepworld is all about donations now?

yes im greedy