Suggestion to @lisa (Regarding Phishing Sites)

Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Playing Growtopia as 24elijah24Member Posts: 654
You should make an alternative account and use it to login to phishing sites to pinpoint the IP Address of the person that logs into the account. Just a suggestion ya know.

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149

You should make an alternative account and use it to login to phishing sites to pinpoint the IP Address of the person that logs into the account. Just a suggestion ya know.

Then what are they going to do? They can't really do anything to something out of their reach.
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox being good boyMember Posts: 658
    Anti phising kit

1. Create a deepworld alt.

2. use this https://mytemp.email/

Optional: use vpn
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,278
    edited April 13

Anti phising kit

1. Create a deepworld alt.

2. use this https://mytemp.email/

Optional: use vpn

RedMan said:

Then what are they going to do? They can't really do anything to something out of their reach.
    actually, the devs have more than one account in game...(or so i think)
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,645
    Maybe if the sites use deepworld copyrighted content they could take it down
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Playing Growtopia as 24elijah24Member Posts: 654
    RedMan said:

How is this out of their reach?
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 514
    Lets sue people who copied the page code and posted it on a free website host site! thatll work!
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,278
    we'll need a @Lawyer
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,759
    edited April 13
    I'm sure that spending hundreds of dollars sueing some 12 year old is a great idea.

I'm also sure that creating an alt to see what ip gets logged in is totally going to work when they more than likely are going to log in with a vpn.

I'm sure that spending hundreds of dollars sueing some 12 year old is a great idea.

I'm also sure that creating an alt to see what ip gets logged in is totally going to work when they more than likely are going to log in with a vpn.

Make that thousands. :p
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    edited April 16
    Debator said:

Lets sue people who copied the page code and posted it on a free website host site! thatll work!

k
    Post edited by NightTheKidDW on
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149

Debator said:

Wow, wow, wow. I expected a person like you to know how much trouble suing someone can bring to both parties. Going through that harsh process just to get someone to stop steeling game items? Not worth it at all.
    That's something called Sarcasm, unless you're from California...
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,445
    edited April 16

Debator said:

Wow, wow, wow. I expected a person like you to know how much trouble suing someone can bring to both parties. Going through that harsh process just to get someone to stop steeling game items? Not worth it at all.
    The joke.

Your head.
  • LawyerLawyer Gone Forever.Member Posts: 31

we'll need a @Lawyer

Happy Easter to you as well.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,033
    ShiroNai said:

Debator said:

The joke.

Your head.
    That's my line!!!!!!
  • DraculDracul MalkuthMember Posts: 1,526

Debator said:

k
    BACKPEDAL
    RedMan said:

Debator said:

That's something called Sarcasm, unless you're from California...
    DENIED.
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 514

Debator said:

k
    Trying to cover something up?
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,759
    And now I know why lisa marks things as offtopic
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,082

See!!!
    lisa said:

See!!!
    Was just trying to make a helpful post but they got the Dom-virus. Too much of me!