Maintenance update

RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 466
edited April 13 in Gripes and Grins
While in game guide won't load now :( @mikelaurence

Comments

  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,119
    That was very quick response.. I'll try.
    Playstore doesn't load deepworld when I search it, @mikelaurence! -crosses fingers-
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 350
    My guide don't work either :(
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,003
    FlynnXD said:

    That was very quick response.. I'll try.
    Playstore doesn't load deepworld when I search it, @mikelaurence! -crosses fingers-

    What is Playstore?
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,003
    Oh is that an Android joke :)
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215

    FlynnXD said:

    That was very quick response.. I'll try.
    Playstore doesn't load deepworld when I search it, @mikelaurence! -crosses fingers-

    What is Playstore?
    The Google Play Store, or the app store for android devices.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,119
    edited April 14

    Oh is that an Android joke :)

    Yea. But in all seriousness, I'm reaaaaallly awaiting Android version. Is it almost done?
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 32
    FlynnXD said:

    Oh is that an Android joke :)

    Yea. But in all seriousness, I'm reaaaaallly awaiting Android version. Is it almost done?
    I'm with this guy too! I switched to Samsung from apple and wondering when DeepWorld's coming to the playstore. I heard of the 1st quarter of 2k17, but obviously it was false. Could you give an update on what's going on for android users? I'd really appreciate it if you do. Thank you ahead of time @mikelaurence
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 400
    When will the bookshelf texture be fixed? It frustrates me when I see it @mikelaurence
  • JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 82
    Inception said:

    When will the bookshelf texture be fixed? It frustrates me when I see it @mikelaurence

    It's not that bad from a distance.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 400
    Jacky said:

    Inception said:

    When will the bookshelf texture be fixed? It frustrates me when I see it @mikelaurence

    It's not that bad from a distance.
    I have a small screen. I have to look closely
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 575
    Inception said:

    Jacky said:

    Inception said:

    When will the bookshelf texture be fixed? It frustrates me when I see it @mikelaurence

    It's not that bad from a distance.
    I have a small screen. I have to look closely
    iphone struggles... i feel you, not in the weird way
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 400

    Inception said:

    Jacky said:

    Inception said:

    When will the bookshelf texture be fixed? It frustrates me when I see it @mikelaurence

    It's not that bad from a distance.
    I have a small screen. I have to look closely
    iphone struggles... i feel you, not in the weird way
    Dang
Sign In or Register to comment.