Emergency

RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 154
Like the title says, there is an en emergency. Remember when I got into someone else's acc and I made a discussion? Well now it's repeating but on a much larger scale. I've just gotten 15 onyx, accessories, and some weapons lost as I wasn't playing. Someon got into my acc and I see in chat that people are complaining about losing all their stuff. If it's possible to fix this, please do so. @lisa @mikelaurence

Comments

• RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 154
    I think I saw someone already land into mofc's account, not completely sure
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,104
    edited April 15
    Mike is taking a look.
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 4,956
    Which account of yours @Redolant ?
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 154
    Chuuya is the name
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 433
    LEME CHECK MA ACC RN OH IM SCARED I have 12 onyx... and more
    edited April 15
    Im all good yes!

sorry for double post
    @mikelaurence I cant log? And its with ma pass hmm is deeoworld down or just me?
    Well, someone 5 hours ago went on my email. Im save all good
    I believe the player Invicta took my stuff, not 100%
  • JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 82
    The_Brass_Knight was logged on to as well, luckily gilby saved the BKnights obelisk
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,718
    Someone logged onto LordGenesis account. I believe that person was Kauai.

Someone logged on my account I beleived they saved it for the night.Luciily they changed ma pas but I got it back.
  • Xavier789Xavier789 Member Posts: 53

Someone logged on my account I beleived they saved it for the night.Luciily they changed ma pas but I got it back.
    they got onto your account just to save your account from being invaded for the night?....
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,718

Uhh they got into your account, saved it for the night, and changed your password...Good or bad?
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,104
    So the only way to change a password is to have access to the registered email. The only way to change the email is to talk to me to have it done. Neither of these things occurred in this issue.
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328

LEME CHECK MA ACC RN OH IM SCARED I have 12 onyx... and more

Im all good yes!

sorry for double post

@mikelaurence I cant log? And its with ma pass hmm is deeoworld down or just me?

Well, someone 5 hours ago went on my email. Im save all good

You say sorry for the double post and then go to post two more times. Did you know you could edit the post by using the setting icon in the top right corner of your comment?