Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Facebook users are threatened to get their account leaked!

Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,815
I see that Facebook users on Deepworld are logging into other players accounts. Some players even lost their items in the process. Is this a bug or part of the maintenance? Because some people never know if they're next.

Comments

• RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 162
    No, my acc is on email and someone landed on my account. I believe all accounts has a chance to be landed on
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,815
    I mostly hear about players using Facebook. I also think that someone else also landed into my account. @mikelaurence @jsonperl you guys gotta fix this ASAP, because a game like this cannot die.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,117
    Mike is looking at it.
  • LikoLiko in a not-so-perfect worldMember Posts: 16
    I just got logged into someone elses account and someone is logged into my acc this is scary :disappointed:
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,083
    I'm still trying to determine if this is a real issue. If you think this has happened to you, please PM me your account name, and the name of the wrong account you have logged in as.
  • ArcticArctic Member Posts: 6
    Yes it has happened to me my name is .Arctic. And I think it was a seas account I logged into he had a dance that looked like the worm but I got outta that acc
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,117
    edited April 2017
    Arctic said:

Yes it has happened to me my name is .Arctic. And I think it was a seas account I logged into he had a dance that looked like the worm but I got outta that acc

The only accounts that can do the worm are ones you definitely did not get into.
    Also let's say I lost a orange crystal because somebody got into my account and also am good friends with [CW4]Skully and he was nice enough to give me one for free
    DW has put me into a acc named marmar and pigge