Facebook users are threatened to get their account leaked!

Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,653
I see that Facebook users on Deepworld are logging into other players accounts. Some players even lost their items in the process. Is this a bug or part of the maintenance? Because some people never know if they're next.

Comments

• RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 147
    No, my acc is on email and someone landed on my account. I believe all accounts has a chance to be landed on
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,653
    I mostly hear about players using Facebook. I also think that someone else also landed into my account. @mikelaurence @jsonperl you guys gotta fix this ASAP, because a game like this cannot die.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,082
    Mike is looking at it.
  • LikoLiko in a not-so-perfect worldMember Posts: 16
    I just got logged into someone elses account and someone is logged into my acc this is scary :disappointed:
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 4,953
    I'm still trying to determine if this is a real issue. If you think this has happened to you, please PM me your account name, and the name of the wrong account you have logged in as.
  • ArcticArctic Member Posts: 6
    Yes it has happened to me my name is .Arctic. And I think it was a seas account I logged into he had a dance that looked like the worm but I got outta that acc
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,082
    edited April 15
    Arctic said:

Yes it has happened to me my name is .Arctic. And I think it was a seas account I logged into he had a dance that looked like the worm but I got outta that acc

The only accounts that can do the worm are ones you definitely did not get into.
    Also let's say I lost a orange crystal because somebody got into my account and also am good friends with [CW4]Skully and he was nice enough to give me one for free
    DW has put me into a acc named marmar and pigge