Facebook Login Issue

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 4,953
It appears that some accounts may have been compromised due to a Facebook Login issue. We are still looking into the problem, but one potential culprit has been fixed.

If you are still *NOW* seeing yourself getting logged into an account that is not yours (*after logging out first*), please contact me via PM.

Comments

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,644
    first!
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, England, UK, Europe, Earth, The UniverseMember Posts: 259
    So how is this going to be fixed? I heard from some people that @mikelaurence is going to reset everything to a point yesterday. Is this true?
  • Xavier789Xavier789 Member Posts: 53

first!

this is not youtube
  • Kaan145Kaan145 AmericaMember Posts: 8
    This is something different but when I stopped playing with my friend desserted on the world Ballyglumpeak I went off the game to watch some YouTube. When I came back on it was lagging so I turned off my device and came back on. It told me to make a new player. My username on the forums is the same as my deepworld username.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,653
    Kaan145 said:

This is something different but when I stopped playing with my friend desserted on the world Ballyglumpeak I went off the game to watch some YouTube. When I came back on it was lagging so I turned off my device and came back on. It told me to make a new player. My username on the forums is the same as my deepworld username.

Did you log in with the username and your password?
    @Hydroblade29 no I didn't login with a password. I'm so dumb. Maybe if someone sees this they could fix it because I miss my friends SO MUCH!
  • FreshXFreshX Posting links instead of picsMember Posts: 1,284
    Xavier789 said:

first!

this is not youtube
    This is not a place that gives a crap.
    FreshX said:

Xavier789 said:

first!

this is not youtube
    This is not a place that gives a crap.

This is not a place that cares what you say

Kaan145 said:

Did you log in with the username and your password?
    Nope

first!

Don't care
  • DakotaTheLegend12431DakotaTheLegend12431 Member Posts: 154
    i dont login with facebook and game is acting up
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
    Idk but I never have any of these issues could it be a device problem?