Dead No More

MemesAndExtremesMemesAndExtremes Member Posts: 25
edited April 27 in Gripes and Grins
So here's a funny story; I was an Deepworld player who was playing since 2015 and I went back and forth to the game. I cleared out a world and I started building my own empire. The only sad part is that no one would travel there since it's a boring world. Then, I took my stuff and became a merchant. I started getting more involved in the community by meeting people at spawners and helping them build. I then came across a world called "All In One". So I became more versed with the people in the world and started getting friendly with the world owner. Then suddenly, I get a contract; grief and steal to get rewards. So, I tricked the owner into giving me access to some areas of the world. When the time was right, I committed my heist with several other people of whom I quickly gave the items to. I saved some for myself. The person who contacted me to do this act told me to leave a sign. Long story short, I was banned because of this sign since it left traces of me. I paid the price for betraying the trust of my friend to get in-game items. Looking back on it now, I do feel regret and I felt stupid for doing that in the first place. I took away other player's property like the scammers I sought out to expose. I know I can't get my account back ever, but I just want to share my story about how you should never do the thing that I did.

Comments

• RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
    Crystal king was also banned
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,653
    Stupidity related to this is when you know it is wrong to commit such an act. C'mon man, you know better than this. Not only did you commit such an act, but you did it for loot. Crystal King quit after this incident. It was a shame to see him go, gone forever he stated.
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 607

Stupidity related to this is when you know it is wrong to commit such an act. C'mon man, you know better than this. Not only did you commit such an act, but you did it for loot. Crystal King quit after this incident. It was a shame to see him go, gone forever he stated.

Didn't exactly quit, he was banned for (If I remember correctly) being rude to another player.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,445

Uh...he did say he felt stupid for doing it and he regrets it. I'm pretty sure he understands that it was wrong and that you don't have to make him feel even more guilty for it lol.
    Idk when he was banned but I think its admirable he came on forums and basically bared his soul with this admission
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    He was only banned on the forums, crystal king's account still exists unchanged in-game
  • takhisistakhisis Member Posts: 37
    RedMan said:

He was only banned on the forums, crystal king's account still exists unchanged in-game

He was banned in game as well. That's why All In One is no longer updated.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    takhisis said:

RedMan said:

He was banned in game as well. That's why All In One is no longer updated.
    Huh, I guess I missed a lot
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,653
    ShiroNai said:

Uh...he did say he felt stupid for doing it and he regrets it. I'm pretty sure he understands that it was wrong and that you don't have to make him feel even more guilty for it lol.
    You damn right. A year 1/2 is too long. Stupidity isn't a way to call yourself on. Ignorance I would.
  • MemesAndExtremesMemesAndExtremes Member Posts: 25
    I'm not trying to make myself shine I just never got the chance to say sorry for what I did.

You're really right, I didn't really think before I did it and I apologize for it.
  • enderbross123enderbross123 Member Posts: 24
    wow just wow
    at least you feel regret
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,278
    Crystal king was a great person..... he was one of the friendliest person in this forum. He was my friend... now he's gone, all because of an act of greed

Crystal king was a great person..... he was one of the friendliest person in this forum. He was my friend... now he's gone, all because of an act of greed

Actually he didn't quit, he got banned for an unrelated reason.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,278
    ShiroNai said:

I dont think he would act rudely for no apparent reason
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951

ShiroNai said:

You'd be surprised, considering recent events.

ShiroNai said:

Trust me, he was annoyed by the griefing, but that wasn't the cause for him doing what he did to get banned. I talked to him over Discord what happened and the two don't correspond with eachother.

I'm sorry to have this happen to you. It was my mistake that I should not have made.
    CashMoney said:

I'm sorry to have this happen to you. It was my mistake that I should not have made.
    Oh, so you're Crystal King. Ello
    What? I'm not Crystal King
    @CashMoney only if he got a new ip address
    CashMoney said:

CashMoney said:

You are.
    Dude, how am I Crystal King?? I swear to God I'm not him.
    CashMoney said:

CashMoney said:

You are.
    If I was Crystal King I would not have anything to gain from confessing that a griefer stole his stuff. For real, I'm the person that griefed his world.
    CashMoney said:

CashMoney said:

CashMoney said:

You are.
    If I was Crystal King I would not have anything to gain from confessing that a griefer stole his stuff. For real, I'm the person that griefed his world.
    I was being sarcastic... Lol jk, I'm gonna own how wrong I was. But I gotta admit I'm feeling fing irritated right now because of this mistake, so fu for grieving and fu for saying you weren't Crystal King when I said you were. FU.
    Yeah I was a jerk, I think when you're ready to own up to things you do wrong you're more mature than before.